Get Sky100 Hong Kong tickets for only HK$131 vs. regular price of HK$178 when you book here! (New WAUG users get extra $3 discount coupon after signing up! 🎉)
- Aside from its observatory that features a stunning 360-degree view of Hong Kong, the Sky 100 also has engaging exhibits and interactive facilities that will let you appreciate the destination’s history!
- Guests can have their Instagram-worthy snap taken by a professional photographer and also visit the awe-inspiring Cafe 100 by The Ritz-Carlton!
- Sky100 Hong Kong tickets are regularly priced at HK$178 or $23, but you can book here for only HK$131 or $14.8 🎊
- Oh, and if you don’t have an Octopus Card yet, you can book this Hong Kong transportation pass here as well!
Explore more: Visit E-World in Daegu: Tickets & Packages for Couples
🔔 VISITOR ENTRY GUIDELINES 🔔
As of writing time, Sky100 is currently open for visitors. In response to COVID-19, the attraction requires guests to visit 21 days after their arrival in Hong Kong, fill out the contact tracing form upon entry (or scan QR code), as well as wear a surgical mask throughout their stay.
What to Expect in Hong Kong’s Sky100 Observation Deck
If you don’t want to miss seeing Hong Kong’s inspiring landscape (you shouldn’t! 😉), then the Sky100 should be in your itinerary! Located on the 100th floor of the International Commerce Centre or ICC, the tallest building in Hong Kong, the Sky100 will treat you and your party to a panoramic view that no other attraction can offer. From up top, you’ll see the magnificent city in action and spot the scenic Victoria Harbour.
But more than the unparalleled 360-degree view of Hong Kong, there are a few more things that you can look forward to, which you do not want to miss even if you’re scared of heights!
1. The lift to the Sky100 Observatory
Ascend to Sky100 via the only double-deck elevator in the city! The experience, aptly called as your “ride to the sky”, will have you up in the Sky100 Hong Kong in no time — a minute to be exact.
2. 360, vast, and all-weather-proof
The Sky100 is indoor observation deck, so you won’t have to worry about striking it off of your travel itinerary even if the weather isn’t ideal. The size of the attraction is also more than average, so you can expect to have more than ample space from other visitors during your trip!
Oh, and if you’re wondering what time you should visit Sky100 Hong Kong, I’d recommend 30-40 minutes before sunset so you can see the day and night view of the city!
3. Fun, interactive, and immersive
Aside from the view of Hong Kong, you’ll also be impressed by Sky100’s multimedia story wall that will show you Hong Kong’s history and culture. There’s also an AR-powered photo spot (for that fun pose!) and a VR zone that will have you up in the air!
4. Make memories at the Café 100 by The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Finally, if you want to surprise your special someone or dine with your family in the sky, make sure to book your meal voucher for the Café 100 by The Ritz-Carlton. More than the impressive food, you’ll also be delighted by world-class food that you can enjoy during the day or a romantic sunset!
Check below to see the various discounted packages that you can book! 🍷🍽️🍺
Sky100 Hong Kong Ticket Price & Deal
Tickets for Sky100 are available on WAUG, which means that you can book it at a discounted price! Check below for the details:
|1. Adult (12-64 years old)||HK$ 178||HK$ 131|
|2. Child (3-11 years old)||HK$ 115||HK$ 99|
|3. Senior (65+ years old)||HK$ 115||HK$ 99|
Rates listed listed may change without prior notice.
How to Book Sky100 Hong Kong Tickets Online
WAUG is South Korea’s No. 1 Activity Booking Platform. 🇰🇷 If you’re unsure how to book your Sky100 Hong Kong tickets, just follow these steps:
- Download WAUG here. (New members get a $3 coupon after signing up!)
- Proceed to the booking page of Sky100 Hong tickets here.
- Select the date and quantity.
- Check out using your debit, credit, or prepaid card.
- Receive your instant vouchers on the app!
Sky100 Hong Kong Address & Hours
Hong Kong’s Sky100 is located in 100/F, International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong. They are open everyday from 10am-8:30pm, with last entry at 8pm.
Explore More in HK!
Aside from buying your Sky100 tickets, also consider getting these essentials if you haven’t yet:
Featured images from Sky100 Hong Kong website.