- WAUG is a travel and dining activity booking platform from South Korea.
- You can use it to browse restaurants in Seoul with an English menu, like this pub in Hongdae, Jacksonville Pizza in Sinchon, and the notable Manjok Oh-hyang Jokbal in Dongdaemun.
- Download WAUG here today and get a $3 discount coupon that you can use on your first booking!
Explore more: Where to Get Great Pizza in Seoul
Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a foreign resident in Korea, you can use WAUG to find various dining options in Seoul. Aside from Korean language, the platform is also offered in English (and Japanese) so you can easily find places where you can get your fill.
Since WAUG is a booking platform, you’ll also be able to select the menu item of your choice and pay for it straight in the app. All that’s left to do is show up in the restaurant with your mobile voucher and enjoy your meal!
Aside from browsing restaurants, WAUG also has these other features that you may like:
- Discount offers. Yep, don’t pay the full price!
- WAUG Points. Each time you book an activity on WAUG, you get points that you can use like cash for your next day-out or trip.
- Instant Confirmation. While not available in all activities, you’ll be able to book most restaurants on the spot!
- Customer reviews. See what other users think about the restaurant before you book.
- Multi-currency display. See price options in your preferred currency.
*If you’ll use a method of payment that was issued in Korea, you can switch the currency to KRW to see other local payment options, like phone payment!
Where to Eat in Seoul
So, what are some of the restaurants on WAUG that have an English menu? Here’s a few that you will find:
- [Gangnam] Maissong
- [Sinchon] Jacksonville Pizza
- [Hapjeong] AVOH
- [Hongdae] Joseon Era Pub
- [Dongdaemun] Manjok Oh-hyang Jokbal
- [Yongsan] Yeoljeongdo Korean BBQ