- Pusô Bar & Bistro, a premier buffet restaurant in Quest Hotel Cebu, is noted as the best breakfast buffet spot in the Queen City of the South!
- They also offer lunch and dinner buffets, which feature local and international dishes.
- Buffet prices at Pusô Bar & Bistro range from ₱600-1,210 or $12.5-25, but you can book on WAUG here starting at only ₱552 or $11.5! (New users get extra ₱130 or $3 discount coupon 🥳)
- WAUG is the No. 1 activity booking platform from South Korea. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here today, sign up, and explore more restaurants in Cebu!
Explore more: Feast on Juicy Prawns & Saucy Crabs in this Cebu Seafood Restaurant!
Have a Great Buffet Feast at Pusô Bar & Bistro in Cebu
Whether you’re a first-time visitor in Cebu or a local who’s looking to have a breakfast, lunch, or dinner buffet, you can visit Pusô Bar & Bistro for a satisfying meal! The restaurant, which is located inside Quest Hotel & Conference Center Cebu, boasts of a wide and elegant dining space, so celebrating an occasion here is very ideal. (It’s a great date spot, too!) As reviews have it, Pusô Bar & Bistro also delights guests with their warm customer service, so you can look forward to a great visit!
As for the buffet, Pusô’s breakfast spread is the most notable. Local media outlets have called them the best breakfast buffet restaurant in Cebu, and that’s mainly because of the quality and variety of food that they offer. Check out the following photos:
Breakfast Buffet at Pusô Bar & Bistro
Have a great start of the morning with some crispy bacon, corned beef, tocino, garlic rice, hash browns, eggs, toast, cereals, and fresh fruits!
Pusô Bar also has a Bacon Station, Eggs Station, and a Pancake & Waffle Station that you get unlimited access to!
Lunch & Dinner Buffets at Pusô Bar & Bistro
Plan to visit Puso Bar for lunch or dinner? Aside from various Filipino dishes like adobo, here are some of their sample menu selections in their spreads:
Meats — and lots of them! As a restaurant in Cebu, you can look forward to having the famous Lechon or roast pork! Pusô Bar & Bistro also offers various meat dishes, such as porchetta and roast beef!
If breakfast buffets at Puso Bar is all about their Bacon Station, you can look forward to their Grill & Filipino-style Ceviche Stations during the evening!
The buffet spot in Quest Hotel Cebu also serves delectable food choices from other cuisines, like pizza and sushi! (For one of their themed buffets, they also serve yummy Korean dishes!)
Finally, Puso Bar has an extensive selection of sweet endings, from local desserts made of rice to modern cakes and pastries that are too beautiful to be consumed!
Pusô Bar & Bistro Buffet Rates & Deal
Want to dine at Puso Bar but don’t want to pay the full price? Here’s some great news: buffet vouchers for this restaurant in Cebu are available on WAUG, which means that can get them at a discount! What’s more is that if it’s your first time to book on WAUG, you’ll get an extra ₱130 or $3 discount coupon that you can use to reduce the cost of your first booking. 🎉 (Minimum purchase of ~₱1,300 or $30 is required.)
|PUSO BAR & BISTRO|
|1. Breakfast Buffet Voucher||₱600||₱552|
|2. Lunch Buffet Voucher||₱714||₱649|
|3. Dinner Buffet Voucher |
(Valid except Friday)
|3. Dinner Buffet Voucher |
(Valid on Fridays only)
- Use your mobile voucher on your visit.
- Admission is free for children 5 years old and younger.
How to Book Pusô Bar & Bistro Buffet Vouchers on WAUG
If you’re unfamiliar with booking restaurants and activities online, just follow these simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for a WAUG account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Pusô Bar & Bistro here.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Apply your discount coupon (if you’re a new user) and check out with your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your mobile voucher on the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Location & Hours
Puso Bar & Bistro is located in Quest Hotel, Archibishop Reyes, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines. Here’s a list of their operating hours:
- Breakfast: 6-10am
- Lunch: 11am-2pm
- Dinner: 6-10pm
Featured images from @PusoBar on Facebook.