Experience paintball in Korea when you visit this site that’s only 2 hours away from Seoul! (New WAUG users get extra ₩3,000 off first booking 🎉)
Best Paintball Facilities in Korea
Locally known as Survival, paintball in Korea is typically played in the great outdoors. There’s more room and natural elements that affect the game, so it’ll definitely feel like a leveled-up experience with higher stakes. If you’re down to experience this action-packed and stress-relieving mock combat game with friends or family, then make your way to these paintball sites near Seoul that you can book at a discount:
1. Buggy World in Chuncheon, Gangwon
Buggy World is only 2 hours away from Seoul by public transportation. It’s near Nami Island, so you can hit two birds with one stone if you haven’t visited the attraction before. The terrain of Buggy World feels like a multi-level arena, and it’s filled with a lot of themed decors that make for a very dynamic game!
Some things to note:
- The minimum number of participants to start a game is six. If you’re coming alone or if your head count is five and below, you may be assigned to join another team.
- You’ll get to play 2 rounds.
- This paintball facility in Korea charges ₩20,000 or $18.2, but you can book on WAUG here for just ₩11,500 or $10.5!
2. Donggang Healing Camp in Gangwon
If you happen to live in the Eastern part of South Korea, you can visit Donggang Healing Camp. This region is actually more mountainous and forested than where Buggy World is, and that only means that you’re in for a more epic paintball game! But aside from survival, this facility also offers rafting and ATV so you and your group can definitely spend an entire weekend of fun here!
Paintball at Donggang Healing Camp costs ₩25,000 or $22.8 per person, but if you’re not a WAUG user yet, you can lower the cost by applying the ₩3,000 or $3 discount coupon that you’ll get upon signing up!
How to Book Paintball Experiences in Korea
WAUG is the No. 1 activity booking platform from Korea. If you’re unfamiliar with booking activities online, just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here.
- Proceed to the booking page of your preferred paintball site, as linked above.
- Select the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX. (Switch the currency to KRW to activate other payment options, like Naver Pay, Toss, and mobile payment.)
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
Featured images from Buggy World and Donggang Healing Camp. Also read: Nature Trip in Chuncheon Mulle-gil: Voyaging Through on a Canoe