Experience playing paintball in Korea when you visit this site that’s only 2 hours away from Seoul! (New WAUG users get extra ₩3,000 or $3 off first booking 🎉)
Locally known as Survival, paintball in Korea is typically played in the great outdoors. Since there’s more room and natural elements to play, it’ll definitely feel like a leveled-up experience of continuous hiding, diving, and shooting around every corner. If you haven’t played this mock combat sports yet, then you can expect your first experience to be super fun and memorable. Of course, if you’re an avid player, you can look forward to a more immersive experience with higher stakes!
Best Paintball Facilities in Korea
If you’re down to have this action-packed and stress-relieving experience with your friends or family, then check out these sites near Seoul where you can play paintball in Korea. Both are available on WAUG, which means that you can book them at a discount!
1. Buggy World in Chuncheon, Gangwon
This paintball facility is 2 hours away from Seoul by public transportation. It’s actually near Nami Island, so you can hit two birds with one stone if you haven’t visited Namiseom yet. The terrain of Buggy World feels like a multi-level arena, and they’ve placed a lot of themed decors that make for a very dynamic game!
Some things to note:
- The minimum number of participants to start a game is 6. If you’re coming alone or if your head count is 5 and below, you may be assigned to join another team.
- You’ll get to play 2 rounds.
- This paintball facility in Korea charges ₩20,000 or $18.2, but you can book on WAUG here for just ₩11,500 or $10.5!
2. Donggang Healing Camp in Gangwon
If you happen to live in the Eastern part of South Korea, you can visit Donggang Healing Camp. This region is actually more mountainous and forested than where Buggy World is, and that only means that you’re in for an epic paintball game! But aside from survival, this facility also offers rafting and ATV, so you and your group can definitely spend a weekend here!
Paintball at Donggang Healing Camp costs ₩25,000 or $22.8 per person, but if you’re not a WAUG user yet, you can lower the cost by applying the ₩3,000 or $3 discount coupon that you’ll get upon signing up!
How to Book Paintball Experiences in Korea
WAUG is the No. 1 activity booking platform from Korea. If you’re unfamiliar with booking activities online, just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here.
- Proceed to the booking page of your preferred paintball site, as linked above.
- Select the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW to activate the local card processor and see other payment options, like mobile payment!
Featured images from Buggy World and Donggang Healing Camp. Also read: 4 Best Things to Do in Yangpyeong: Paragliding, Rail Biking, & More