Planning to travel from Osaka to Tokyo? Get your night bus tickets at a cheaper price here! 🎉
Best Osaka to Tokyo Night Bus Transfer
Looking for a comfortable and budget-friendly way to get to Tokyo from Osaka? Take the Night Bus, which is ideal for solo, couple, and group travelers. Compared to taking a flight or train, riding the bus is generally cheaper. One-way fares for flights usually cost ¥10,000-11,000 ($95-105), and train tickets can go as high up as ¥18,000 ($170) depending on travel dates. However, an Osaka to Tokyo Night Bus ticket will only set you back around ¥7,000-8,000 ($66-75) per way, and you can even get more discounts when you book here!
The Osaka to Tokyo Bus option on WAUG offers two seat layouts: the 3-seater row and 4-seater row. The 3-seater row is perfect for those who do not want to be seated next to another passenger, while the 4-seater is great for those who want to save even more money (a ticket only costs ¥5,600 here!).
In terms of travel time, the Osaka to Tokyo Night Bus usually takes 7-9 hours. The departure time is usually somewhere between 9-11pm and the ETA in Tokyo is 6-7am. If you’re traveling around Japan for leisure, you actually save more on accommodation or hotel costs since you’ll be spending a night in the bus instead.
Moreover, the Osaka to Tokyo bus stops at key locations, such as Tokyo Station, Tokyo Disneyland, Yokohama, and Chiba so you’ll get to your destination conveniently. (You can see the full list of arrival points here.)
Osaka to Tokyo Bus Tickets: Price & Deal
Tickets for Osaka to Tokyo night bus are available on WAUG, which means that you can book at a discount! Check out our offer:
|DISCOUNTED RATES |
|3-Seater Row Bus||¥7,680||¥6,900|
|4-Seater Row Bus||¥6,240||¥5,500|
- Select from multiple departure points in Osaka and arrival points in Tokyo
- 48 hours confirmation
- Mobile voucher
- Cancellation available
First time to use WAUG? You’ll get an extra ¥300 or $3 discount coupon after signing up! 🥳
How to Book Osaka to Tokyo Bus Tickets on WAUG
If you’re unfamiliar with booking transportation online, just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for a WAUG account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of the Osaka to Tokyo Night Bus here.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX credit/debit card.
- Wait for your voucher/s on the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Osaka to Tokyo Bus Departure & Drop-off Points
During booking, you’ll be asked to provide your pick-up and drop-off points. Here’s the list for reference (with translation):
1. 심야버스 탑승 포인트 (Boarding/Departure Points in Osaka)
- 오사카 VIP 라운지 or Osaka VIP Lounge
- Address: Osaka, Kita Ward, Umeda, 2 Chome−5−8 千代田ビル西別館
- 3-Seater Row Bus leaves at 8:50pm, 9:55pm, 10:25pm, 10:45pm, and 10:55pm. Drop-off points are Shinjuku, Shin-Kiba, Oji, Kawasaki, Yokohama, Omiya, and Saitama-Shintoshin.
- 4-Seater Row Bus leaves at 9:30pm, 9:40pm, 9:45pm, 10:10pm, and 11:15pm. Drop-off points are Tokyo Station, Shinjuku, Oji, Omiya, Yokohama, Chiba, and Saitama-Shintoshin
- VIP 빌라 난바 or VIP Villa Namba
- Address: 1 Chome-2-1 Nanbanaka, Naniwa Ward, Osaka, 556-0011 Japan
- 3-Seater Row Bus leaves at 8:25pm, 10pm, 10:25pm, 10:20pm, and 10:30pm. Drop-off points are Shinjuku, Shin-Kiba, Oji, Kawasaki, Yokohama, Omiya, and Saitama-Shintoshin.
- 4-Seater Row Bus leaves at 8:45pm, 9:10pm, 9:15pm, 9:45pm, 10:50pm, and 10:55pm. Drop-off points are Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo Station, Ikebukuro, Oji, Omiya, Kawasaki, Yokohama, and Chiba.
- 신오사카역 or Shin-Osaka Station
- Address: Osaka, Yodogawa Ward, Miyahara, 4, Unnamed Road、３丁目-４
- 4-Seater Row Bus leaves at 10:25pm. Drop-off points are Tokyo Station, Yokohama, and Kawasaki.
- 유니버셜 스튜디오 재팬 or Universal Studios Japan
- Address: 2-chōme-1 Sakurajima, Konohana-ku, Osaka, 554-0031 Japan
- 4-Seater Row Bus leaves at 10:05pm. Drop-off points are Tokyo Station and Tokyo Disneyland.
- 덴노지 or Tennoji
- Address: 5-51 Chausuyamacho, Tennoji Ward, Osaka, 543-0063 Japan
- 3-Seater Row Bus leaves at 10:06pm. Drop-off points are Tokyo Station and Shin-Kiba.
- 사카이히가시 or Sakaihigashi
- Address: 1-chōme-4 Nakakawaramachi, Sakai-ku, Sakai, Osaka 590-0077 Japan
- 3-Seater Row Bus leaves at 9:25pm and 9:35pm. Drop-off points are Tokyo Station, Shin-Kiba, Shinjuku, Oji, and Omiya.
- 4-Seater Row Bus leaves at 10:05pm. Drop-off points are Shinjuku, Oji, and Yokohama.
2. 심야버스 하차 포인트 (Drop-off/Arrival Points in Tokyo)
- 도쿄역 or Tokyo Station
- 신주쿠 or Shinjuku
- 도쿄 디즈니랜드 or Tokyo Disneyland
- 이케부쿠로 or Ikebukuro
- 오지 or Oji
- 오미야 or Omiya
- 가와사키 or Kawasaki
- 요코하마 or Yokohama
- 사이타마 신도심 or Saitama-Shintoshin
- 치바 or Chiba
- 요청 사항 = Request Box. This is where you can indicate any requests for bus arrangement, i.e. toilet, women-only bus, charging socket. You may also leave it blank.