Enjoy discounted admission to National Gallery Singapore when you book your tickets here! (New users get extra $3 off first booking! 🎉)
- National Gallery Singapore is the country’s largest Southeast Asian art museum.
- It’s home to over 9,000 art pieces, which you can study and appreciate in interactive ways.
- General admission tickets to National Gallery Singapore cost S$20 or $14.7 each, but you can book here to get one at a discounted price of S$11.6 or $8.7!
- WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 booking platform from South Korea. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and get an extra $3 coupon for your first booking!
Explore more: DEAL: Get 25% Discount on Mega Adventure Park Tickets
📣 COVID-19 Alert: Is National Gallery Singapore open?
Yes, and they are enforcing health measures for visitors’ safety. To learn more, check out the What to Remember section in this link.
What to Expect in National Gallery Singapore
National Gallery Singapore is a vast museum that’s housed inside two historical monuments: the City Hall and the former Supreme Court. The buildings per se look magnificent and perfectly capture the vibe of the Civic District. You can expect to feel amazed even before walking in.
Inside the building awaits an impressive collection of more than 9,000 artworks from Southeast Asia. These include pieces from Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos and Brunei. Most of these artworks are featured in the Gallery’s long-term exhibitions, including Siapa Nama Kamu? and Between Declarations and Dreams. Both aim to show the changing artistic regional landscape as well as the rich contributions of the artists behind the artworks.
Now for some of the areas that shouldn’t be missed in National Gallery Singapore: if you’re visiting with children, check out the Keppel Centre For Art Education, which is designed to pique the youth’s curiosity in amusing ways. For adults, do spend some time in The Gallery, where you can enjoy thought-provoking full-feature and short films as well as performances.
To see what WAUG users have to say about the museum, check out their reviews here.
National Gallery Singapore Tickets
If you’re thinking about visiting National Gallery Singapore soon, then you can avail of the discounted offer that WAUG has on tickets! Here are the details (pricing and info may change without notice):
RATE ON WAUG
|1. General – Standard|
(13 years and up)
|2. General – Concession|
(7-12 years old)
How to Book National Gallery Singapore Tickets Online
If you’re unfamiliar with booking attractions online, then just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New users get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 discount! 🎉)
- Click here to go to the booking page of National Gallery Singapore.
- Select the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW to activate the local card processor and see the other payment options!
Address & Hours
National Gallery Singapore is located in 1 St. Andrew’s Road Singapore 178957. They are open from 10am-7pm, with final admission at 6:30pm.
Featured images from National Gallery Singapore.