Plan to visit Nami Island during winter? Book this tour from Seoul that includes admission to the beautiful Petite France! (First time to use WAUG? You’ll get an extra ₩3,000 or $3 coupon after signing up 🎉)
- Nami Island during winter delights with snow-laden paths and Instagrammable sceneries, which make it an ideal time to visit!
- Fans of the K-Drama Winter Sonata will get the experience of reliving their favorite scenes when they visit during this season.
- If you want to see Nami Island in its winter transformation, you can book this hassle-free tour that includes roundtrip transportation from Seoul, ferry pass, entrance tickets, as well as admission to the popular French village Petite France!
- WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 activity platform from Korea that you can use to book tours, attractions, and restaurants. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and get the ₩3,000 or $3 coupon for new members 🥳
Nami Island Winter Experience
Namiseom is an attraction in Korea that locals and foreigners can visit regardless of the season. It’s known as the filming location of the classic K-drama Winter Sonata but has also become more popular for its enchanting rows of trees. From December to early February, the island transforms into a winter wonderland — precisely when the grounds are covered in snow! The island looks dreamy and beautiful (my first visit to Nami was during winter), and you can enjoy a lot of attractions and activities here, including the following:
1. Snow fall in Nami Island
2. Special winter fixtures
3. Nami Island Winter Festival & Pop-Up Events
5. Snow angels
Feel free to play with snow and build a snowman (or woman), too!
6. Hot fishcakes and other Korean food for winter
7. Insta-worthy winter trails
8. Nami Island Winter Sonata Shooting Site
So as not to ruin the surprise factor, I won’t share a photo of the filming location. However, it’ll look something like this!
Book Your Nami Island Winter Trip
If you’re coming from Seoul, you can book this Nami Island tour that comes with admission to Petite France, which looks like a European Christmas village during winter! Here are some details:
- PRICE: ₩38,000 or $35 on WAUG (vs. regular price of ₩40,000 or $36.4)
- This is a roundtrip transfer. Pick-up and drop-off points are Myeongdong, Hongdae, and Dongdaemun History & Culture Park stations.
- This is a semi-guided tour. The guide will share information about Nami Island and Petite France before you enter each attraction. However, he won’t be with you as you explore, so you are free to make use of your time as you wish!
- Admission included. Entrance tickets to both Nami Island and Petite France are included!
- You get 4 hours in Nami Island and 2 hours in Petite France. I was able to cover the entire Nami Island in less than 3 hours and had lunch/rest for 1 hour. Petite France, on the other hand, can be explored fully in 1.5 hours. You’ll really get plenty of time taking your winter shots!
How to Book Your Nami Island Winter Bus Tour
If you’re not quite sure how to book activities on WAUG, just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New users get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 discount! 🥳)
- Click here to go to the booking page.
- Select the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your credit card, debit card, Naver Pay, phone payment, and others. (Make sure to set KRW as your currency!)
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
Featured images from Nami Island’s official account on Instagram.