Where to Eat in N Seoul Tower
Whether it’s your first time to visit N Seoul Tower or you want to rediscover the iconic attraction in Seoul, you can make the most of your trip by visiting any of its casual or fine-dining spots. Like the observatory, restaurants in N Seoul Tower such as N.Grill and Hancook offer breathtaking views of the city skyline. This is perfect if you want to have a relaxing lunch with a view or a special dinner with your date. In any case, make sure to try one or a couple of the following best food spots in N Seoul:
Located one floor below the N Seoul Tower Observatory, Hancook delights diners with modern Korean food selections and a panorama of Seoul. They offer a buffet dining experience as well as tasty a la carte selections. For Seollal this year (Feb. 11-13), Hancook will also have Rice Cake Soup with Dumplings on their menu, which you can book at a discount on WAUG!
- MUST-TRY: Dakgangjeong or Sweet Korean Fried Chicken & Tteokgalbi or Grilled Short Rib Patties
- PRICE RANGE: ₩25,000-49,000 on WAUG
- HOURS: 4-9pm on weekdays and 12-9pm on weekends
First time to use WAUG? After signing up, you’ll get an extra ₩3,000 or $3 discount coupon that you can use on your first booking! 🎉
2. N Burger
Fancy a good old-fashioned burger? Satisfy your craving at N Burger, a casual dining spot that’s located on the Tower 1/F. While it’s not high up as the other restaurants on this list, N Burger still offers a great view of Seoul. The real treat here is their handmade burger, which you can enjoy with crispy fries and drink!
- PRICE: ₩7,400 on WAUG (vs. regular price of ₩7,500)
- MUST-TRY: Nacho Cheese Burger & Grilled Chicken Burger
- HOURS: 12-9pm on weekdays and 11-9pm on weekends
The next restaurant in N Seoul Tower that we’d like to recommend is Cheiljemyunso, which is located on the Tower 1/F. Eating here is like dining on a terrace; it’s relaxing and refreshing. And with their delicious rice bowls and noodles, you will surely have a memorable visit with your family or friends!
- PRICE RANGE: ₩39,500-43,000 on WAUG (vs. regular price range of ₩54,800-58,500)
- MUST-TRY: Observation Deck Package A for 2 people (Pork Cutlet, Mini Udon, Bibim Noodles, & 2 Observatory Tickets)
- HOURS: 12-8pm on weekdays and 11-8pm on weekends
4. The Place Dining
Located at a height where you can view Namsan’s green sceneries, The Place Dining is the ideal place to visit if you’ll be with friends or go on a date. They offer course meals for 2-3 people, which feature a wide variety of Western food, including pizza, pasta, and steak! Pair their premium dishes with any choice wine to make your dining experience at N Seoul Tower extra memorable!
- PRICE RANGE: ₩79,000-125,000 on WAUG (vs. regular price range of ₩82,000-140,000)
- MUST-TRY: Set for 2 (Freshly-baked bread, Caesar Salad, Truffle Tenderloin Steak, and your choice of Margherita Pizza or Carbonara)
- HOURS: 12-9pm
Finally, we have n.GRILL, the revolving fine-dining restaurant in N Seoul Tower! Marvel at the best views of Seoul from the tower’s topmost floor and feast on French food selections that are prepared to the highest standard. They offer a variety of dinner courses, but if you’ll visit for an anniversary or even a proposal, you can try their Couple Course, which includes three premium meats for the main and a special cake dessert!
- PRICE: ₩347,000 on WAUG (vs. regular price of ₩350,000)
- HOURS: 5-9pm
How to Book N Seoul Tower Restaurants on WAUG
If you’re unfamiliar with booking dining spots and attractions online, just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of your preferred restaurant in N Seoul Tower.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Check out with your credit/debit card. (Switch the currency to KRW to see other payment options like Naver Pay and mobile payment.)
- Wait for your voucher on the WAUG app and call the restaurant to make a table reservation, if required.
N Seoul Tower is located in 105 Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul.