- Treat yourself to a relaxing massage in Myeongdong at Spa 1899 Donginbi! Book their full-body or foot massage at a discounted price here.
- Fancy a chair massage for some instant relief? Visit this spa in Myeongdong that has a cozy cafe!
- WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 booking platform from Korea that you can use to book lifestyle activities, restaurants, and attractions at a discount. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and get a ₩3,000 or $3 coupon that we have for new users 🎉
Explore more: Spa 1899 Donginbi: Treatments to Book & Price List
Where to Get a Massage in Myeongdong
If you feel the need to relieve yourself of stress and fatigue, you can visit two spas in Myeongdong that offer satisfying and excellent massage treatments. Whether you want a 50-minute premium chair massage or a luxurious full-body red ginseng package, you’ll find a service that’ll help smoothen out your back or focus on those aching feet. Here are the massage parlors to check out:
1. Oriental Healing Cafe HUE
Perfect to visit for the weekend, Oriental Healing Cafe HUE is a chair massage parlor in Myeongdong with premium equipment and a cozy cafe. They have partitioned chair massage areas for guests, a powder room, and a nice dining area where you can chill. The massage takes 50 minutes and will focus on your back, legs, and arms. After the session, you’ll then be treated to some refreshments, including coffee, tea, bread, or some cakes. Here’s the price list:
|1. Chair Massage + Drink||₩13,000|
|2. Chair Massage + Drink +|
Bread or Cake
2. Spa 1899 Donginbi Myeongdong (CheongKwanJang)
Another excellent spot where you can get a massage in Myeongdong is Spa 1899 Donginbi. They are a massage parlor that offers treatments with artisanal red ginseng or donginbi, which is unique to South Korea. The red ginseng will not only help you soothe your tired muscles, but will also give your skin an instant glow! Spa 1899 has various massage packages offered, but I’d recommend their 2-hour package called Slow Aging B, which combines whole body and foot massage. Of course, if you’re looking for 1-hour options, you can also consider their Body Focus or Foot Focus options.
|1. Foot Focus||₩121,000|
|2. Body Focus||₩121,000|
|3. Slow Aging B||₩215,000|
Not a WAUG user yet? After signing up, you’ll get an extra ₩3,000 or $3 discount coupon that you can use to reduce the cost of your first booking! 🥳
How to Book Massage Parlors in Myeongdong Online
If you’re unfamiliar with booking activities online, just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New users get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 discount! 🎉)
- Find your preferred massage place here.
- Select the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX. (Set the page’s currency to KRW to see other payment options, including Naver Pay and mobile payment!)
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
Featured images from Oriental Cafe Healing HUE and Spa 1899.