Planning to visit Loveland in Jeju Island? Book discounted tickets here! (First time to use WAUG? New members get an extra ₩3,000 or $3 coupon after signing up 🎉)
- Loveland is a humorous attraction in Jeju Island that depicts eroticism and sexuality.
- They have quirky indoor and outdoor exhibits, which admit guests who are at least 18 years old.
- The regular entrance fee to Jeju Loveland is ₩12,000 or $10.3, but you can book a ticket here at a discounted price of ₩8,900 or $7.6!
- WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 activity booking platform from Korea that you can use to book attraction tickets, tours, and restaurants in Jeju. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and get the discount coupon for new users! 🥳
Explore more: Explore Jeju Island in 1 Day: Tour with Photographer
Loveland in Jeju
Let your imagination run wild. This is the invitation of Loveland, a for-adults-only attraction in Jeju Island. Here, you’ll find over 140 erotic artworks and sexual objects, from sculptures of penises to figures engaged in foreplay. Students from Hongik University in Seoul helped set up the indoor and outdoor exhibits, which are, of course, off-limits to minors.
But more than the sensual artworks (which guests are free to touch, by the way), there’s also a glass-dome restaurant and an outdoor cafe in this sculpture park. There’s also a gift shop that looks more like an adult toy store.
Locals who booked Loveland tickets here found the attraction amusing and, yes, pretty informative. One of them also recommended to visit at night given the fantastic light displays in the outdoor exhibit (Loveland is one of the few places in Jeju that are open year-round and until midnight!). To see all the reviews for Loveland in Jeju Island, go ahead and click below:
NSFW-ish: Photos of Jeju Loveland Sculptures
If you’re planning to visit, you’ll find the details of our Loveland ticket deal below. But first, check out these photos of the artworks that you shouldn’t miss during your trip (allot at least 40 minutes of sightseeing):
Loveland Entrance Fee & Ticket Deal
|LOVELAND TICKET||REGULAR RATE||PRICE ON WAUG|
|Adult (19 years and up)||₩12,000|
Admission to Jeju Loveland costs ₩12,000 or $10.3 per person. However, you can book your ticket below to get a discounted rate of ₩8,900 or $7.6!
How to Book Jeju Loveland Tickets Online
If you’re unsure how to book your tickets online, then follow these simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Visit the Jeju Loveland booking page here.
- Choose the date of your visit and provide the other information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX. (Switch the page’s currency to KRW to see other local payment options, like Naver Pay and mobile payment.)
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download here.
On the day of your visit, simply present your voucher at the ticket booth and collect your actual tickets!
Jeju Loveland Location & Hours
Loveland is located at 2894-72, 1100-ro, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Republic of Korea. They are open from 9am-12am, with the last admission at 11pm.
Complete Your Itinerary
Looking for more attractions to visit in Jeju-do? Also onsider the following: