Enjoy fast-track entry to the world’s most visited art museum! Book The Louvre tickets on WAUG here 🖼
- Explore the Louvre Museum in Paris and see The Mona Lisa, The Venus de Milo, The Wedding at Cana, and other masterpieces!
- Visit with an e-ticket that’s guaranteed to give you admission within 30 minutes as well as access to all permanent and temporary exhibits.
- Book Louvre tickets here for €20 or $22! If it’s your first time to use WAUG, the No. 1 activity booking app in South Korea, you’ll get an EXTRA $3 discount coupon (around €2.5) after signing up!
Explore more: Visit Picasso Museum Paris: Ticket Price, Hours, & Exhibits
What You Need to Know About The Louvre Museum
It’s the biggest and most visited art museum in the world. It holds the largest collection of Leonardo da Vinci’s works. It’s located in a palace where French kings used to live.
The Louvre is home to over 380,000 objects and 35,000 artworks. Your journey starts when you enter The Pyramid, the main entrance of the museum. From there, you can enter The Palace, which is divided into 3 wings: the Richelieu, Sully, and Denon.
You can start your journey in The Sully, which is filled with ancient masterpieces. Here, you can spot The Caryatid and the beautiful Aphrodite (known as the Venus de Milo). When you continue on to the Denon Wing, you’ll see Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, The Winged Victory of Samothrace, Théodore Géricault’s The Raft of the Medusa, Sandro Botticelli’s Venus and the Three Graces Presenting Gifts to a Young Woman, Michelangelo’s Slaves, and Antonio Canova’s Psyche Revived by Cupid’s Kiss. Finally, at the Richelieu, you can enter the lavish Napoleon’s Apartments. You’ll also be able to see fantastic works from various European artists.
To make the most of your visit at The Louvre Museum, you can go on a self-guided walking tour. If you’re a fan of Beyonce and Jay-Z, there’s a dedicated walking trail that you can follow. This will let you see all the artworks that inspired the couple’s first album as a duo. You can also “journey along the Nile”, a trail designed for families!
Of course, don’t miss the seasonal exhibits, shops, and cafes at The Louvre!
The Louvre Museum Tickets
With so many people wanting to visit The Louvre, getting a skip-the-line or fast-entry ticket is most recommended. You can book this ticket on WAUG here. Below are the details:
|LOUVRE TICKETS||PRICE||LESS DISCOUNT FOR NEW USERS*|
(18 years and over)
- Fast-track Access. Use the designated lane at The Pyramid entrance. Proceed to the “Visitors With e-Tickets” lane and get guaranteed admission within 30 minutes.
- Mobile entry. Simply show your e-ticket on your smartphone to enter.
- All-access. Enter the permanent collection and all temporary exhibits at The Louvre Museum.
- More benefits. With your The Louvre Museum ticket on WAUG, you’ll also get same-day access at the Eugène Delacroix Museum!
- *Extra discount. First-time WAUG users get extra $3 (around €2.5) off via a welcome discount coupon! Discount applies per booking and not per ticket. Minimum purchase may apply.
How to Book Fast-Track Louvre Museum Tickets on WAUG
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Louvre Museum Tickets here.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Check out using your credit, debit, or prepaid card.
- Receive your mobile ticket via email or the WAUG app.
Who gets FREE admission to the Louvre?
Entry to the Louvre is FREE for (1) visitors 17 years and below; (2) EU residents under 26 years old; (3) disabled visitors; (4) job seekers; (5) and visitors on income support (with valid proof of entitlement).
The Louvre Museum Hours & Location
The Louvre is located in Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France. The open is open daily from 9am-6pm EXCEPT on Tuesdays. They are also closed on January 1st, May 1st, and December 25th.