Get 50% off on Lotte World tickets! Book at a discounted price on WAUG here. 🎠
- Experience all the fun in Lotte World’s 2 parks — Adventure & Magic Island — with just 1 ticket!
- Admission costs ₩59,000 for 1 day, but you can book Lotte World tickets on WAUG here for only ₩28,900.
- WAUG is the No. 1 activity booking app from South Korea. If you haven’t signed up yet, do so here and get an EXTRA ₩3,000 discount! 🎉
Lotte World Tickets
Planning to visit Lotte World Theme Park? If it’s your first time to go, know that the theme park is divided into two equally amazing parts: Lotte World Adventure and Lotte World Magic Island. Both are packed with extreme and family-friendly rides, but Adventure is all about a thrilling indoor theme park experience while Magic Island offers an exciting outdoor adventure.
In Adventure, you’ll experience one of the grandest indoor amusement experience. This means that you can ride their Camelot Carousel, The Conquistador Viking, the French Revolution coaster, and more regardless if it’s raining or too hot outside! Other notable attractions that you should not miss in Adventure include the Tomb of Horror, Balloon Ride, Mirror Maze, and the Game Factory.
To make the most of your visit, step outside into Magic Island where more adrenaline and family-friendly rides await. Some of the best rides that you can try here include the heart-pumping Bungee Drop, Gyro Swing, Atlantis, and the Gyro Spin. For families, don’t miss the Haunted House, Swing Tree, and the Load Nelson’s Armada.
If you want to experience the two parks and be able to cross over in a single day, then book your Lotte World tickets on WAUG. Here are our discounted offers:
1. Lotte World 1-Day Ticket
- Lotte World tickets are valid for a one-day admission to Adventure, Magic Island, and the special Folk Museum (excluding Fantasy Forest and coin-operated arcades)
- DEAL FOR FOREIGNERS! This offer is available to foreign tourists and residents only. It is NOT available to South Korean passport-holders.
How to Book Lotte World Tickets on WAUG
- Log in or sign up for an account here. (New users get a welcome discount coupon worth ₩3,000!)
- Proceed to the booking page of Lotte World tickets here.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Check out using your card. (Switch the currency to KRW to see local payment options like Toss and mobile payment.)
- Receive your mobile ticket via text and follow any required check-in procedures.
Location & Hours
Lotte World Theme Park is located in 240, Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul. They are open from 10am-9pm daily.
Featured images from 롯데월드 (lotteworld).