Soar over a nice green tea plantation when you zipline in Jeju Leports Land! Get your tickets at a discounted price here. (New users get extra $3 or ₩3,000 off 🎉)
- Leports Land in Jeju is considered by many tourists as the best place to zipline in the island.
- But aside from ziplining facilities, they also offer go-karting and sledding — perfect if you’re looking to make the most of your tour with your friends or family!
- Zipline tickets at Jeju Leports Land typically cost ₩18,000 or $15.8 each, but you can book it online here for much less!
Ziplining in Jeju Island
One of the best things about vacationing in Jeju-do is getting to see South Korea’s naturescapes. From lush fields to stunning waters, you’ll be amazed by how the island is blessed with picturesque sceneries. An exciting way to take in all this natural beauty is, of course, by flying over them. If you’re already thinking about doing this (whether as a first-timer or an avid zipliner), then check out Leports Land, one of the best places where you can zipline in Jeju. Here’s a short clip that features the site:
The zipline experience starts when you leap off a 12-meter platform (39 meters high). You’ll then find yourself zipping down to a 250-meter course that offers a view of a vast Jeju green tea garden, unless, of course, you close your eyes. As a tip, make sure to open up your arms as you zipline so you can feel the chilly island breeze!
At Leports Land, anyone can enjoy a safe and thrilling zipline experience. As of this blog’s publish time, the attraction holds no record of accidents or injury, which means that you and your family can do this activity with zero worries.
Here’s a review from one of our users who visited this zipline facility in Jeju:
Getting Tickets for Ziplining in Jeju Leports Land: Price & How to Book
Zipline tickets at Jeju Leports Land typically cost ₩18,000 or $15.8 each, but you can book it on WAUG here for only ₩16,000 or $14. Here are the steps:
- Log in or sign up for an account here. (New users get $3 or ₩3,000 off first booking 🎉)
- Proceed to the Jeju Leports Land Zipline Adventure booking page here.
- Choose the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download here.
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW so you can see the other local payment options, like phone payment.
Location & Address
Leports Land is located in 870 Waheul-ri, Jochon-eup, Jeju, Jeju-do. In summer, they are open from 9am-7pm, while in winter, they operate from 9am-5pm.