Hop aboard the tallest observation wheel in North America! Book instant High Roller Las Vegas tickets at a discounted price here 🎡
- See Las Vegas from the 550-foot-tall High Roller Observation Wheel!
- Day tickets, which are valid for rides between 2-5:59pm, regularly cost $29.25 (with other fees), but you can book at a discounted price of around $22.5 here.
- Make the most of your visit when you get the Anytime + Happy Half-Hour Ticket! Get admission anytime from 2pm-12am and access to the Open Bar during the 30-minute rotation.
- WAUG, short for “Where are [you] going?”, is the No. 1 activity booking app in South Korea. If it’s your first time to book, you’ll get an EXTRA $3-5 discount coupon when you download the app here 🎉
Explore more: Las Vegas Monorail Tickets: Book at a Discounted Price!
The High Roller Las Vegas Observation Wheel Experience
If there’s one attraction in Sin City that you should include in your itinerary, it’s definitely the High Roller! As the tallest observation wheel in North America, you can expect a sky-high viewing experience from a height of 550 feet. The 30-minute Ferris wheel ride is packed with thrills and offers a 360-degree view of The Strip and other Vegas landmarks. If you’ll time your visit during the day, you’ll be able to capture the views of the cityscape. Of course, if you want to capture the dazzling city lights, you can time your visit at night — an experience perfect for couples.
Happy Hour at High Roller Las Vegas
To make the most of your ride, you may also opt to book the Happy Half-Hour option, which will give you access to the Open Bar. Enjoy drinks as you complete the 30-minute rotation on The LINQ High Roller Las Vegas.
High Roller’s Cabins
Another thing that you’ll love about High Roller Las Vegas is its posh cabins. Aside from the 360-degree viewing experience that it offers, you’ll find that each of the 28 pods is spacious, modern, and cool (literally, since it’s air-conditioned)!
As a tip, time your ride after sundown to capture the stunning Las Vegas lights!
High Roller Las Vegas Observation Wheel Tickets
If you plan to experience a ride on the High Roller Las Vegas, there are 3 ticket options that you can consider: Day Ticket, Anytime Ticket, and the Anytime + Happy Half-Hour Ticket. Below you will find the details, but here are some reasons why you should book on WAUG:
- Get a High Roller Las Vegas ticket at a discounted price!
- New WAUG users get an EXTRA discount coupon after downloading the app.
- Mobile admission — no need to print the ticket and no need to line at the ticket booth. Just scan your ticket at the entrance.
- FLEXIBLE USE 🎊 Ride the High Roller Las Vegas anytime within 2 days from the selected visit date — perfect if your plans will change!
1. High Roller Las Vegas DAY Ticket
The Day ticket includes a one-time ride at The LINQ High Roller from 2pm-5:59pm only. Below are the rates:
|DAY TICKET||REGULAR RATES||PRICE ON WAUG|
(13 years old and up)
($23.5 + extra fees)
(4-12 years old)
($10 + extra fees)
2. High Roller Las Vegas ANYTIME Ticket
The Anytime pass includes a one-time ride at The LINQ High Roller anytime during the operating hours, i.e. 2pm-12am (next day). Below are the prices:
|ANYTIME TICKET||REGULAR RATES||PRICE ON WAUG|
(13 years old and up)
($34.75 + extra fees)
(4-12 years old)
($20 + extra fees)
3. High Roller Las Vegas ANYTIME + HAPPY HALF-HOUR Ticket
Finally, the Anytime + Happy Half-Hour ticket includes a one-time ride at The LINQ High Roller anytime during the operating hours, i.e. 2pm-12am (next day) and access to the Open Bar during the 30-minute rotation. Below are the rates:
|ANYTIME + HAPPY HALF-HOUR TICKET||REGULAR RATES||PRICE ON WAUG|
(21 years and up)
($60 + extra fees)
How to Book High Roller Las Vegas Observation Wheel Tickets on WAUG
WAUG, short for “Where are [you] going?”, is South Korea’s No. 1 activity booking app. If it’s your first time to book with us or are not sure how to book The LINQ High Roller tickets online, check out how easy it is to book below:
- Log in or sign up for a WAUG account here.
- Click here to book High Roller Las Vegas Observation Wheel Tickets.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Check out using your credit, debit, or prepaid card.
- Receive the mobile tickets via email or the WAUG app.
Hours & Address
High Roller Las Vegas at The LINQ is located in 3545 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States. They are open from 2pm-12am (next day).
- Day Tickets are valid for admission from 02:00 PM – 05:59 PM only.
- Anytime Tickets are valid for admission anytime from 02:00 PM – 12:00 AM (next day)
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- Last call for the Open Bar is 11:30 PM.
FAQ: High Roller Las Vegas
1. Can I bring my own drinks?
Yes, you can! Just take note that coolers and cases will not be allowed inside the High Roller Las Vegas cabin.
2. How does the High Roller compare to other observation wheels?
High Roller Las Vegas is taller than the London Eye and Singapore Eye.
3. Are the cabins air-conditioned?
Yes, each of the High Roller Las Vegas cabin is air-conditioned.