- Searching for gyms in Gyeonggi-do? Consider GOTO Fitness, the leading fitness center chain in South Korea.
- They have 17 branches in Gyeonggi, 5 in Busan, and at least 28 in Seoul that you can all visit with just 1 Free Pass!
- Gym membership for 3 months regularly costs ₩390,000 or $125, but you can book on WAUG here for only ₩132,000 or $125!
- WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 booking platform from Korea that you can use to book your trip, meal, and lifestyle activities at a discount. If you’re not a member yet, then download the app here, sign up, and get ₩3,000 or $3 off your first booking! 🎉
Explore more: 3 Best Gyms in Seoul For Expats in Korea
🔔 ANNOUNCEMENTS 🔔
1. UPDATE as of January 18, 2021
In line with the government guidelines on social distancing, all GOTO Fitness branches are now open. Free weights, machines, and equipment are now available for use, except for GX classes and the shower room. Guests are advised to wear a mask during their visit.
2. 2021 FITNESS DEAL
Get a 6-month GOTO Fitness Free Pass on WAUG for only ₩231,000 (vs. regular price of ₩540,000)!
Activate your membership anytime within 60 days after booking, and enjoy all the benefits, including free sportswear rental and unlimited access to over 50 branches nationwide!
Book here today and start your fitness journey!
Where to Work Out in Gyeonggi-do: Gyms with Free Weights, Classes, & More
If you’re looking for a nice gym in Gyeonggi-do where you can work out for a month or longer, then consider GOTO Fitness (고투). They’re an established fitness chain in South Korea that’s been operating for more than 10 years. As of this article’s publish time, they have 17 branches in Gyeonggi, including Jungdong, Pyeongchon-dong, Suji-gu Yongin, Madu-dong, and Bucheon. They also run locations in Seoul and Busan, which you can all visit with just 1 Free Pass!
But why work out in GOTO? Here are 3 reasons! First, the amenities. A typical GOTO Fitness gym in Gyeonggi-do will have everything that you’d look for, from HOIST machines, free weights, and treadmills, to group classes, sauna, lockers, shower rooms, and personal training space.
Second, their friendly staff. As a member of the club myself, this is something that I particularly like. From the day I activated my membership, everyone was pleasant and warm!
Last, flexibility in usage. The GOTO Fitness Free Pass that you can book on WAUG here will get you access to 50 branches nationwide. So if you’ll be going to Seoul or Busan, you wouldn’t have to worry about missing a workout!
GOTO Fitness Gym Membership Options
As a premium chain, GOTO Fitness is actually quite more expensive than your typical gym in Gyeonggi-do. However, their Free Passes are available on WAUG, which means that you can book them at a much lower price! Check out our offer:
|GOTO FITNESS |
|REGULAR FEE||RATES ON WAUG|
Here’s what’s included:
- Free Pass for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months that you can use to visit GOTO Fitness Branches (Gyeonggi, Seoul, Busan)
- Sportswear rental worth ₩66,000 per year (exclusive on WAUG)
- Locker and shower room access (with towels)
- Online Home Training Program
- G.X. Program (Group Exercise)
- Healing Zone Usage
- Activate your membership within 60 days after booking. (During temporary closure due to COVID-19 social distancing guidelines, membership is automatically extended.)
GOTO Fitness Gyms in Gyeonggi Province
Here are the branches that you can visit:
- Ansan Jungang (고투 안산중앙점)
- Beomgye (고투 범계점)
- Bucheon Station (고투 부천역점)
- Dongbaek, Yongin (고투 용인동백점 키즈앤패밀리)
- Gimpo (고투 김포점)
- Gwangmyeong-si (고투 광명점)
- Hwajeong (고투 화정점)
- Incheon Nonhyeon (고투 인천논현점)
- Jungdong (고투 중동점)
- Juyeop (고투 주엽점)
- Madu-dong (고투 마두점)
- Migeum Bondang (고투 분당미금점)
- Pyeongchon-dong (고투 평촌점)
- Sinheung Songnam (고투 성남신흥)
- Sohyeon-dong Bundang (고투 분당서현)
- Suji-gu Yongin (고투 용인수지점)
- Tanhyeong-dong (고투 탄현점)
To view the most updated list of GOTO Fitness gyms in Gyeonggi-do, click here. (Note that Jeongneung URBAN and Banpo SUB Smart Gym are special branches in Seoul that are not covered by the Free Pass.)
How to Book GOTO Fitness Gym in Gyeonggi
If you’re unfamiliar with booking gym passes and other activities online, here are the 6 simple steps to get a GOTO Fitness Free Pass on WAUG:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New users get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 discount! 🎉)
- Click here to go to the booking page of GOTO Fitness.
- Select the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX. (Switch the page’s currency to KRW to activate the local card processor and other payment options, like Naver Pay and mobile payment.)
- Wait for the SMS confirmation that you’ll need to present on the branch that you plan to visit.
- Download the WAUG app so you can access the reservation details that the GOTO Staff will need to get you registered in their system.
Featured images from GOTO Fitness Official Website and Facebook Page.