- First Floor is a modern fusion restaurant in Fraser Place Namdaemun Seoul.
- They offer succulent full course meals and BBQ platters that are perfect for any occasion!
- Book First Floor at a discounted price on WAUG, the No. 1 booking platform from South Korea. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here and sign up to get an extra ₩3,000 or $3 discount coupon! 🎉
Explore more: DEALS: Christmas Lunch & Dinner in Seoul This 2020
🎄 CHRISTMAS DEAL ALERT 🎄
Enjoy a sumptuous Christmas dinner at First Floor Restaurant in 2020! Make a table reservation for December 24th or 25th here.
Dining at Fraser Place Namdaemun’s First Floor
With its ideal location and premium amenities, Fraser Place Namdaemun has become one of the preferred hotels in Seoul. But aside from its close proximity to Deoksogung, Lotte Duty Free, Myeongdong, and Seoul Museum of Art, locals and tourists also love its main dining spot called First Floor. This is a modern fusion restaurant that’s known for their mouthwatering BBQ platters (with unlimited wine!) as well as course meals that’s perfect for any occasion! Here’s what’s in store for you when you visit:
1. Elegant Dining Space
Fraser Place is a brand that’s known for their high-end interior, and their location in Namdaemun perfectly captures this! First Floor has a very refined look, which is great if you’re looking for place where you can have a romantic date, anniversary, and a holiday get-together.
2. Full-Course Meals
As for the food, you’ll be delighted with what the local chefs have in store! The restaurant has awesome breakfast selections, but I love more is their course meals for lunch and dinner. Here are the options:
a. Christmas Special Dinner Course (December 24 & 25, 2020 only)
- RATE: ₩77,000 or $73 per head
- Fried Oyster and Baked Vegetables
- Duck with Cranberry Sauce, Figs, and Pistachios + 1st Pairing Wine – F. Durac Brut Sparkling Wine
- Uni Risotto + 2nd Pairing Wine – Les Courtines Grande Reserve Blanc
- Lobster & Tenderloin with Honey Truffle Oil + 3rd Pairing Wine – Les Courtines Grande Reserve Rouge
- Matcha Tiramisu
- Strawberry Mango Herb Tea
For December 24, they’ll be serving their full-course Christmas dinner in two parts: 5-7pm and 7:30-9pm. On Christmas day, they’ll follow the regular schedule of 5-9pm. (Subject to change depending on COVID-19 guidelines).
Rates start at ₩77,000 or $73, but if you’re a new WAUG user, you can get an extra ₩3,000 or $3 off on your first booking with your welcome coupon! 🎁
b. 3-Course Wine Dinner
- RATE: ₩39,000 or $37 per head
- Pasta of the Day
- Striploin Steak
- Premium Wine (Unlimited)
c. 5-Course Wine Dinner
- RATE: ₩52,250 or $50 per head (from ₩55,000 or $52.6)
- Tomato Salsa with Sliced Octopus
- Mushroom Pasta with Truffle Oil
- Grilled Tenderloin Steak
- Assorted Cheese
- Premium Wine (Unlimited)
3. First Floor’s BBQ Platters + Unlimited Wine
If you’re craving for some juicy BBQ, you can also try the BBQ Platter at Fraser Place Namdaemun! They serve mouthwatering platters for 2 (couple) and 3 (family), and the portions are just very generous. It comes with salad, pasta, tenderloin/striploin Steak, chicken, sausages, fried potatoes, and unlimited wine. Learn more about it here.
For Christmas 2020, they’re offering the same set (BBQ & Wine). Book a platter below starting at ₩98,000 or $93 (rate for 2 people)!
How to Book First Floor in Fraser Place Namdaemun Online
If you’re unfamiliar with booking restaurants, attractions, or experiences on WAUG, just follow these 5 easy steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New users get an instant discount coupon! 🎉)
- Proceed to the booking page First Floor:
- Select the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX. (If your method of payment is issued in Korea, set the page’s currency to KRW so you can see other options, like Naver Pay or phone payment!)
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
After booking, please make a table reservation to ensure availability of seats. On the day of your visit, simply present your mobile voucher to order.
Location & Hours
Fraser Place Namdaemun is located in 58, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea. First Floor Restaurant is open for lunch from 11:30am-3pm and dinner from 5:30pm-11pm. To see their business hours on December 24 & 25, 2020, click here.
Featured images from Fraser Place Namdaemun Seoul on Facebook. Materials posted may not reflect actual product.