Getting ready to go to Frankfurt? Book a 1-Day or 2-Day Frankfurt Card at a lower price here! 🎉
- The Frankfurt Card is all-in-one travel pass that gives free and unlimited rides in all of Frankfurt’s public transportation, including buses, trains, and trams.
- It also provides up to 50% discount on admission tickets for various zoos, museums, and other attractions!
- The Frankfurt Card comes in 1-day and 2-day options, which cost €11 and €16 respectively.
- To save money, you can book a Frankfurt Card here starting at only €10.49! (First time to use WAUG? You’ll get an extra discount coupon worth $3 or around €2.5 when you sign up here! 🥳)
Explore more: Book This EZ-Link Card for Your Singapore Trip!
Why Buy a 1-Day or 2-Day Frankfurt Card?
If you’re planning to explore Frankfurt’s city districts and enjoy all of its cultural offers, then getting a Frankfurt Card is highly recommended. The travel pass for foreigners, designed by the Frankfurt Tourist+Congress Board, offers savings for all travelers in two awesome ways: first, free and unlimited use of all public transport for 1 or 2 days (including public transfer to and from the airport); and second, discounts in the best museums, zoos, restaurants, and shops!
Let’s take a look at the amazing benefits that are in store for you below:
1. Frankfurt Card for Public Transportation
Travel like a local in Frankfurt when you use its efficient and comfortable public transportation! With a Frankfurt Card, you can get free and unlimited rides in the tram, bus, underground, and suburban trains for 1 or 2 days. Not only will this save you time from buying separate tickets, it will also save you money so you can explore without minding the cost!
If you’re already planning your itinerary, you can take note of the following modes of transportation where you can use your 1-Day or 2-Day Frankfurt Pass:
- Commuter trains (“S-Bahn”)
- Subways (“U-Bahn”)
- Trams (“Straßenbahn”)
- Night Buses
- Regional trains (“Regionalbahn”) to Frankfurt-Höchst
Additionally, you can use the pass to get to the city proper from Frankfurt International Airport and vice-versa.
2. Frankfurt Card for More Discounts & Perks
As if the unlimited access of public transit is not enough, travelers with the Frankfurt Card can also enjoy various perks in zoos, tours, museums, restaurants, shops, and other attractions! Here are some of them:
- 50% discount: Various Frankfurt museums and the Palmengarten (Botanical Garden)
- 20% discount on all ice cream products: Häagen-Dazs Shop Frankfurt Downtown (Freßgass’) and Häagen-Dazs Shop in Frankfurt’s Old Town
- 20% off: MAIN TOWER (with Observation Platform)
- 20% discount: Motorized city tours, public city walks, airport tour, river cruises, Segway Tours and TimeRide
- 20% off in Galerie Brücke 54
- 16% discount in Frankfurt Zoo
- 10% off: Wertheim Village, Elbenwald Store, Teahouse Ronnefeldt, and Pommes Freunde at ShoppingCenter MyZeil
Other attractions where you can enjoy reduced admission price with the Frankfurt Card include: Alte Oper (Old Opera), Schauspiel, Oper Frankfurt (Frankfurt Opera), Schauspiel Frankfurt (Playhouse Frankfurt), The English Theatre, Papageno Musictheater at Palmengarten, Blacklight Minigolf and Indoor Go-Kart Circuit.
Where to Buy a Frankfurt Card
While you can purchase a Frankfurt Card at a Tourist Information Office in Frankfurt, you can also book it online on WAUG so you don’t have to pay the full price! Here’s our offer:
|FRANKFURT CARD||REGULAR PRICE||PRICE ON WAUG|
|1-Day Frankfurt Card||€11||€10.5|
|2-Day Frankfurt Card||€16||€15.55|
(Up to 5 people)
|1-Day Frankfurt Card (Group)||€23||€22.35|
|2-Day Frankfurt Card (Group)||€33||€32|
How to Book Frankfurt Card on WAUG
To buy your 1-day or 2-day pass online via WAUG, Korea’s #1 travel activity booking app, just follow these steps:
- Log in or sign up for an account here. (New users will get a welcome coupon worth $3 or around €2.5!)
- Proceed to the booking page of Frankfurt Card here.
- Select the date and quantity.
- Check out using your credit or debit card.
- Wait for your voucher on the WAUG app, which you can download below:
FAQ: Frankfurt Card
1. Can I use the 1st Class compartment with the Frankfurt Card?
Both the 1 and 2-day pass can only be used for the 2nd class compartment, but you can upgrade to 1st class for a fee.
2. What exactly does the 1-day or 2-day pass mean?
The 1-day Frankfurt Card can be used until the end of operating hours on the day of date inscription, while the 2-day option is valid on the day of date inscription until the end of operations on the following day. Operations end at 5am. This means that if you start using your 1-day pass at 9am on Thursday, you have until Friday at 5am before it expires. If you purchase a 2-day pass, this also means that you’d have to use it in two consecutive days.
3. How do we use the group option?
Only one (1) Frankfurt Card will be issued for each group, so all members must be together at all times when taking the public transport or entering a partner establishment.
Frankfurt Card Reviews
Want to see how other travelers liked their experience with the Frankfurt Card? See the reviews of other WAUG users here!
Explore More in Frankfurt
Looking for other activities to book in Frankfurt? Check out Frankfurt Rhein-Main 2-Day Attraction and Transport Ticket here! 🇩🇪