Explore the unique Underwater Observatory at Fish Eye Marine Park in Guam! Book tickets at a discounted price here 🌊
- Visit Fish Eye Marine Park in Guam and experience eco snorkeling, dolphin-watching, underwater sightseeing, and more!
- Hop aboard the dolphin watching cruise and get up close with smart and fascinating spinner dolphins! Price starts at $46, but you can book here for only $40 🎊
- Swim with various tropical fish in Piti Bay when you book the eco-snorkeling experience here.
- WAUG, short for “Where are [you] going?”, is the No. 1 activity booking app in South Korea! If it’s your first time to book with us, download the app here and get an extra discount coupon for your first booking 🎉
Explore more: Disneyland Ticket Guide: Price & Promos
Fish Eye Marine Park Guam
If you’re planning a trip to Guam, make sure to include at least 1 day in the popular marine-themed attraction called Fish Eye Marine Park! Aside from taking in the beauty of Piti Bay during your visit, you can enjoy various activities here for solo travelers, friends, couples, and families. Here are some of them:
1. Underwater Observatory
Fish Eye Marine Park is known for many things, but the Underwater Observatory is definitely its highlight. The only attraction of its kind in Micronesia, this observatory will have you explore the depths of the marine reserve — yes, you’ll go deep instead of rising high like you would in the usual observatories. The experience is divided into two: crossing the panoramic ocean bridge and, of course, getting an up-close encounter with over 200 species of tropical fish an 80 coral castles.
- PRICE: starts at $13.20 (vs. regular price of $16)
- Includes admission to the Fish Eye Marine Park Underwater Observatory, lunch Buffet (optional), round trip transfer (optional), and complimentary Wi-Fi
2. Dolphin Watching Cruise
Guam is not only known for its azure waters but also for its dolphins! During your trip, make sure to hop aboard Fish Eye Marine Park’s Dolphin Watching Cruise, which will take you to a dolphin pod. You’ll get an up-close encounter with (mostly) spinner dolphins, which will jump and play right in front of you!
- PRICE: starts at $40 (vs. regular price of $46)
- Includes 50-minute ride on the Dolphin Watching Cruise and a Complimentary fruit soft drink. Optional upgrade includes access to the Underwater Observatory and lunch buffet.
3. Fish Eye Island Cultural Dinner Show
Last but not least, make sure to experience the highly-recommended Island Cultural Dinner Show at Fish Eye Marine Park! Set in a chill open-air theater restaurant (yes, theater AND restaurant), this activity lets you enjoy a sumptuous Chamorro-style dinner buffet and a live cultural show. Feast on roast beef and potatoes and other local dishes as you watch fire dancers, impressive singers, and live musicians perform!
If you want to get the most out of the evening, you can also choose to upgrade to Premium Seating so you can enjoy a full-course dinner selection with tenderloin steak and lobster dishes!
- PRICE: starts at $84 (vs. regular price of $96)
- Includes dinner buffet, fountain drinks, live entertainment, free WiFi, and insect repellant. Optional add-on’s include hotel transfer, Premium Seating, and admission to the Underwater Observatory.
How to Book Fish Eye Marine Park on WAUG
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of your preferred Fish Eye Marine Park activity.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Check out using your credit, debit, or prepaid card.
- Wait for your mobile voucher on the WAUG app.
Fish Eye Marine Park is located in 818 North, Marine Corps Dr, Piti, 96915, Guam.