Taking the Everland Shuttle Bus is one of the cheapest ways to get to Korea’s iconic theme park. Find booking information, ticket price, and schedule here.
- Taking a trip to Everland doesn’t have to be complicated. You can easily book a shuttle bus that has accessible pick-up locations in Seoul and takes little travel time.
- The bus that you can book on WAUG departs Seoul at 9:30am and returns at 7pm — a schedule that gives you at least 8 full hours at the theme park!
- Roundtrip Everland shuttle bus tickets usually cost ₩12,000 or $10, but you can book one at a cheaper price here.
- With hundreds of destinations, thousands of activities, and millions of users, WAUG is the No. 1 travel activity booking platform from South Korea. Get an extra $3 off your first booking when you download the app and sign up here!
Safety Measures at Everland Korea Amid COVID-19
For a fun and safe visit in Everland, take note of the guidelines provided by the theme park:
1. Wear a mask. You may not be allowed to enter without a mask on.
2. Keep distance from other visitors when purchasing admission tickets.
3. Before entering the main gate, you are expected to undergo a temperature check. You may be denied entry if your temperature’s above 37.5 °C.
4. Make use of hand sanitizers that are provided at major stores.
5. Hourly disinfections will be performed in all facilities and attractions.
6. Operation of the T Express, Robot VR, narrow indoor facilities and parades are temporarily suspended, as of this article’s publish time.
Moreover, to make your Everland shuttle bus ride as pleasant and safe as possible, we also recommend wearing a mask and bringing a hand sanitizer with you.
How to Get to Everland from Seoul
There’s a couple of ways to get to Everland Resort Korea, but nothing beats the convenience of taking a direct shuttle bus. Below are the details for comparison:
1. Seoul to Everland via Bus 5002
Let’s start with the most popular option: Bus 5002. It’s one of the local buses that originate from Seoul and make a stop near the theme park, so a lot of people — sometimes too many! — take this option. You can take this bus when you get off at Gangnam Station Exit 5 or 10. The travel time varies and can take around 50-70 minutes, if not more.
The roundtrip fare for the local Bus 5002 costs around ₩5,200 or $4. You will have to wait in line if there are no seats available.
2. Seoul to Everland via Subway
Getting to Everland via subway is possible but not really recommended. First, the travel time from key points in Seoul (like Myeongdong and Hongdae) takes more than 2 hours, and that’s just one-way. Second, you’ll have to make multiple transfers, which is really inconvenient if you don’t like a lot of movement. (Even if you don’t mind walking to transfer or standing inside the subway, it’s better to save your energy for the theme park.)
Here’s a screenshot of my Google Maps search for Myeongdong to Everland via subway:
Here’s one if you’re coming from Hongdae:
From Jeondae, Everland Station Exit 3, you will have to hop on another shuttle bus to reach the theme park (also applies if you’ll ride any local bus). The additional ride is free and takes 5 minutes. Expect to shell out around ₩5,700 or $4.7 if you’ll take the subway to Everland and vice-versa.
3. Seoul to Everland via Shuttle Bus
If you prefer a travel time of 40-60 minutes and a guaranteed seat, you can book the direct Everland Shuttle Bus on WAUG. The roundtrip ticket regularly costs ₩12,000, but if you book here, you can get it for less at ₩9,500 or $8. The price is slightly higher compared to the public transportation options that we’ve mentioned, but if you think about the shorter travel time and comfort that you’ll get, it’ll definitely be worth the few bucks. (If you really want to save money, you can always use the welcome discount coupon that you’ll receive upon signing up on WAUG. That’s an extra discount of ₩3,000 or $3!)
Everland Shuttle Bus Reviews
Check out what some of our users have to say about the Everland bus:
Everland Shuttle Bus Booking Information
The bus has the following scheduled pick-up’s in Seoul:
- Yeongdeungpo at 8:40am
- Sindorim at 8:50am
- Sinnonhyeon Station at 9:25am
- Gangnam Station at 9:30am
The travel time to Everland will be 40-60 minutes depending on where you will be picked up. The bus will then leave for Seoul at exactly 7pm and will make a stop at the same locations. (If you plan to visit Caribbean Bay, it’ll only be a 5-minute walk from Everland!)
How to Book an Everland Shuttle Bus Ticket Online
If you have not used WAUG yet, here are the steps to purchase your ticket:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here if you haven’t yet.
- Visit the Everland Shuttle Bus booking page here. You can switch the currency to HKD, SGD, PHP, NTD, IDR, and USD, among other options.
- Select the date and provide your information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX card.
- Wait for your voucher. (You’ll only need to show your mobile voucher at the bus stop.)
If you’ll travel to the theme park with kids, know that children under the age of 3 are free of charge, but seats will not be allocated. (Tip! If you plan to purchase your Everland admission ticket onsite, you can use your T-Money card to get 10% off. This promotion is valid until December 31, 2020!)
Earn WAUG Points each time you book
Every time you buy a transit pass or any activity on WAUG, you earn points that you can use for your next trip abroad or day out in your home country!
Get Excited for Everland Korea!
Now that you know about the Everland shuttle bus, watch this video from the theme park’s official YouTube channel!
To learn more about the attractions at Everland, operational status, and the latest announcements, you may visit their website here.