Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort Package 2020/2021
Thinking about having a nice winter getaway in Korea? Consider staying at the Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort, a skiing paradise that’s very accessible from Seoul! Whether you’re into winter sports who’s looking for an overnight accommodation deal or someone who just wants to enjoy the winter season with friends or family, you can book this affordable Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort package for 4! Here’s an overview:
- RATE: starts at ₩49,900 per person
- Low Season (until Dec. 17, 2020): ₩49,900 per person
- Peak Season (Dec. 18, 2020-Feb. 9, 2021): ₩65,900 per person
- Semi-Peak (Feb. 14, 2020-Mar. 1, 2021): ₩52,900 per person
- Feb. 10, 2021: ₩85,900 per person
- Overnight stay at Elysian Gangchon Resort
- Equipment & Clothing Rental
- Pick-up at Ski Monster
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Gear Rental (Goggles, guard, and helmet): ₩5,000 per unit
- Booking requirement: 4 people/guests
Why Elysian Gangchon Resort
Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort is a popular winter holiday destination that’s very close from Seoul. It’s connected to the Seoul Subway and ITX-Cheongchun via Baegyang-ri Station, which is linked conveniently to the resort. From Sambong Station in Seoul, it will only take 60 minutes to get to Baegyang-ri Station, so if you want to spend less time traveling on the road and more time to rest and play, then this is the perfect place to visit!
As for the skiing facilities at Elysian Gangchon, they have a total of 10 slopes — 2 for beginners, 1 for pre-intermediate, 5 for intermediate, and 2 for advanced. This means that whether you’re a newbie or an enthusiast, you can enjoy skiing or snowboarding comfortably according to your skill level!
Finally, the accommodation at Elysian Gangchon is designed for a fun and relaxing holiday. With rooms that come with a view of Bukhan River and/or the resort’s golf course, you’ll definitely feel detached from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Hotel-like facilities for dining and fitness as well as a convenience store are also available.
- Slopes: 10 (2 for beginners, 1 for pre-intermediate, 5 for intermediate, and 2 for advanced)
- Travel Time from Seoul: 60 minutes from Sangbong Station.
- Operating Hours:
- Day: 9am-5pm
- Night: 6:30pm-12am (open until 4am on Fridays, Saturdays, and holidays)
How to Book the Overnight Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort Package
WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 activity booking platform from South Korea. If you’re unfamiliar with booking overnight packages, attractions, and restaurants online, then here are the 5 simple steps that you can follow:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New users get an instant discount coupon! 🎉)
- Proceed to the booking page of the Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort package here.
- Select the date, option, and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX. (Set the page’s currency to KRW to see other options, like Naver Pay or mobile payment!)
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
Kindly take note that the terms vary per product. Some are only available for foreign residents in Korea (vs. tourists), so please make sure that you are eligible to purchase before booking.
Complete your Elysian Gangchon Package
Looking for Elysian Gangchon lift tickets to finalize your trip? Check out this option!
Featured images from Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort.