Tickets for Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo regularly cost AED 149 or US$40 each, but you can book here for only AED 121 or US$33! 🎉
- Visit the Dubai Aquarium, home to hundreds of incredible species, including Sand Tiger Sharks, alligators, and rays!
- Spend time at the Underwater Zoo where you can get up close and personal with various animals through activities like the Shark Encounter.
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo tickets regularly cost AED 149 each (inclusive of admission to the Aquarium Tunnel & Underwater Zoo), but you can book here for much cheaper!
- WAUG is the No. 1 activity booking platform from South Korea that you can use to get attraction tickets and tours at a discount. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and get the $3 (around AED 11) discount coupon for new users! 🥳
Explore more: 9 Memorable Burj Khalifa Light Displays in Recent Years
What to Expect When You Visit Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
As one of the largest attractions of its kind, the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo packs greats wonders for all visitors. Whether you’re a family who’s looking for an enriching weekend adventure or a group of friends who want to spend time with the ocean’s wildest marine animals, you can definitely have a blast here! There are many exhibits and activities that await you on your visit, but the two main attractions that you should not miss are the Aquarium Tunnel and the Underwater Zoo. Take a look at what’s in store:
1. The Dubai Aquarium Tunnel
Featuring hundreds of marine species and a 48-meter walkway, the Aquarium Tunnel is no doubt the best and most popular attraction. If you’ve checked out social media posts on Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, you may noticed that this is where all the fun and excitement happen! Walk through the tunnel and see various sharks, rays, and peculiar fish hover around you. If you’re bringing the kids, they’ll surely get excited once the expert divers start feeding the animals. Before you end your tunnel adventure, make sure to take good photos so you can relive the fun experience!
Tip: Allot 15-30 minutes at The Dubai Aquarium Tunnel.
2. The Underwater Zoo
From the scenic Aquarium Tunnel, head on up to the Underwater Zoo for a more immersive aquatic experience! Here, you can expect to see adorable creatures of the rivers and ocean, such as Otters, Piranha, Giant Spider Crabs, Seahorses, Water Rats, African Dwarf Crocodiles, and Garden Eels, among so many more. They’re housed in 3 different ecological attractions, namely the Rainforest, Rocky Shore, and the Living Ocean. (The crowd-favorite among the three is the Rainforest, which features a riverbed where the freshwater animals dwell!)
Tip: Allot 45 minutes to 1.5 hours at The Underwater Zoo.
Book Your Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Tickets: Deal & Extra Discount!
Entrance tickets for the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo cost AED 149 or US$40, but you can book online here for only AED 121 or US$33! The pass includes admission to both the Aquarium Tunnel and the Underwater Zoo. (Entrance fee for children under the age of 3 is waived.)
|Dubai Aquarium & Underwater|
(Aquarium Tunnel + Underwater Zoo)
- Instant confirmation available! (Book even if you’re already at the attraction.)
- Enter conveniently with your WAUG mobile voucher.
What’s more is that if you’re a new WAUG user, you’ll get an extra US$3 (around AED 11) discount coupon after signing up! You can use this to further reduce the cost of your first booking. 😉
How to Book Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Tickets
If you’re unfamiliar with booking attraction passes online, just follow these simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for a WAUG account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo ticket here. (You can also set the page to your preferred currency, including Korean Won, Rupees, Yen, Peso, and others!)
- Select the date, option, quantity, and time range of your visit.
- Apply your discount coupon (if you’re a new user) and check out with your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your mobile voucher on the WAUG app, which you can download below:
After booking, you will instantly receive a mobile voucher. Simply present your voucher at the entrance or ticket booth to collect your actual tickets. (Printed vouchers will work too!)
Location & Hours: Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
The Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is located on the G/F and 2/F of The Dubai Mall at Doha Street, Dubai. They are open from 10am-10pm on weekdays and 10am-12am on weekends. Last admission is 30 minutes before closing.