Experience the official Chelsea FC Stadium tour at Stamford Bridge! Book tickets at a discounted price on WAUG here ⚽
- Get a behind-the-scenes look of Stamford Bridge, home to the Chelsea Football Club!
- Join the official Chelsea FC Stadium Tour and enjoy access to the player’s dressing rooms, player’s tunnel, and more.
- Receive a free lanyard to commemorate your visit, and enter the Chelsea FC Museum before or after the tour.
- Chelsea FC Stadium Tour tickets regularly cost £25, but you can book here for only £20.8!
- WAUG is the No. 1 booking platform from South Korea. If you’re a new user, then download the app here and get a $3 discount coupon (around £2.2) for your first booking.
Explore more: Eurail Global Pass: Price, Deals, & Travel Guide 2022
Chelsea FC Stadium Tour is open! Visitors are required to wear a face covering at all times.
What to Love About the Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
Whether you’re an avid supporter of Chelsea Football Club, an overall sports fan, or somewhere in between, there’s something in the official Chelsea FC Stadium Tour that you’ll love. For super fans, you’ll get access to what usually are player-only or VIP-only areas in Stamford Bridge. For friends, family, or partners of football fans — well, you’ll get to learn about the club and see your loved ones light up during and after the tour! Here are some highlights of the official guided tour:
1. Behind-the-scenes experience of Stamford Bridge
When you join this Chelsea FC Stadium Tour, the official guided tour at Stamford Bridge, you’ll be given access to the Press Room, Player’s Dressing rooms, the Pitchside, the Player’s Tunnel, and so much more. You’ll get to step inside the locker rooms of Chelsea Superstars like Eden Hazard and Álvaro Morata, just to name a few!
2. Chelsea FC Stadium Tour PLUS Chelsea FC Museum Admission
When you join the tour, you’ll automatically get admission to the Chelsea FC Museum where you can discover more about the club. From its humble beginnings to latest milestones, imbibe the Chelsea Football Club spirit when you visit before or after your guided tour. (Oh, the Chelsea FC Museum is also home to the most complete collection of silverware in London!)
3. Free Chelsea FC Lanyard and photo op with the UEFA Champions League Trophies
To commemorate your visit, you’ll be given a complimentary Chelsea FC lanyard. If you want to have the best souvenir for your Chelsea FC Stadium tour, then have your official photograph taken with the UEFA Champions League Trophies (additional costs apply).
Chelsea FC Stadium Tour: Price & Deals
The official Chelsea FC Stadium Tour is on WAUG, which means you can book it at a discounted price — no promo code needed! Here’s our offer:
|TICKET||REGULAR RATE||PRICE ON WAUG|
(16+ years old)
(5-15 years old)
(2 Adults + 2 Children)
- Enter via your smartphone — no need to print the confirmation
- Includes the official Chelsea FC Stadium Guided Tour and admission to Chelsea FC Museum
- The tour lasts around 1 hour.
How to Book Chelsea FC Stadium Tour Tickets
WAUG is the no. 1 activity booking platform in South Korea. If you’re not familiar with booking tours and experiences online, just follow these steps!
- Log in or sign up for an account here. (New WAUG users get EXTRA discount coupon worth $3 or around £2.2 🎉)
- Click here to book Chelsea FC Stadium Tour.
- Select the date, ticket type, and quantity.
- Check out using your credit, debit, or prepaid card.
- Receive your confirmation/ticket via email or the WAUG app.
Chelsea FC Stadium Tour Hours
The official guided tours at Stamford Bridge are available during weekdays and weekend. Here’s the list of time slots:
- 10:00 AM
- 10:20 AM
- 10:40 AM
- 11:00 AM
- 11:20 AM
- 11:40 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 12:20 PM
- 12:40 PM
- 01:00 PM
- 01:20 PM
- 01:40 PM
- 02:00 PM
- 02:20 PM
- 02:40 PM
- 03:00 PM
Explore more in the UK
Aside from joining the Chelsea FC Stadium Tour, you may also want to include these to your itinerary: