Experience the satisfying Han River buffet when you book your visit here!
- Chavit Cuisine is a popular buffet restaurant on the Han River that delights with international cuisine and a fantastic view.
- Here you can enjoy various Korean food, sushi, surf n’ turf, seafood, pizza, pasta, curry, and more!
- Buffet rates at Chavit Cuisine starts at ₩38,000 or $33 (weekday lunch), but you can book here starting at ₩36,100 or $31.8! (New users get extra ₩3,000 or $3 off first booking 🎉)
Best Buffet Place on the Han River, Seoul
Scrumptious buffet. Han River. Now that’s a combination you definitely can’t miss. Whether you’re living in South Korea or just visiting for a while, you’ll definitely be delighted as you feast and marvel at the view of the iconic Hangang.
The restaurant to visit is called Chavit Cuisine (채빛퀴진), which brands itself as a floating buffet spot in the Han River. It boasts an elegant dining room and various buffet stations, from starters and hot dishes, to live grills, pasta, and dessert! Unlike the buffet offered by the Han River Eland Cruise (which is also satisfying, by the way!), this restaurant has more dishes to offer. Take a look at the extensive selection that Chavit Cuisine has:
Start your lunch or dinner by the Han River with a great selection of salads! Some of the staples here include Caesar, Salmon, and Seafood, which you can pair with some flaky bread, cold cuts, and smoked salmon.
As a sushi lover, I really liked the spread at Chavit Cuisine. Some of the variants that you can have here are salmon, tuna, and scallops rolls, as well as fresh sashimi!
3. Steak & Seafood
Fancy some surf n’ turf? This buffet restaurant on the Han River is the place to visit! Their juicy prawns and meaty crabs, as well as their perfectly-seasoned grilled lamb and steak are the most popular items, so you’ll surely be visiting the station more than once. Or twice!
4. International Spread
If you like Indian, Italian, and Chinese food, you’ll be delighted to know that Chavit Cuisine offers these cuisines’ representative dishes. They make pasta and pizza, as well as Indian curry and naan.
For Chinese food, they usually have fried rice, sweet and sour pork, stir-fried crabs, and steamed fish!
Finally, some sweet treats! End your buffet experience by the Han River with a slice (or two!) of walnut cake, cheese cake, macaron, and ice cream!
Price, Reviews: Chavit Cuisine Buffet Restaurant in Seoul
But don’t just take my word for it. Here are some reviews from WAUG users who booked this restaurant on Hangang:
Ge*** | 2020-02-24 (Translated from Korean)
How much for the Han River buffet experience at Chavit Cuisine? Here are the rates (may change without notice):
|BUFFET OPTION||REGULAR PRICE||DISCOUNTED RATE|
|1. Lunch (Weekday)||₩38,000|
|2. Dinner (Weekday)||₩58,000|
|3. Lunch (Weekend)||₩62,000|
|4, Dinner (Weekend)||₩62,000|
How to Book Han River Buffet at Chavit Cuisine
WAUG is the No. 1 activity booking platform from South Korea. If you’re unfamiliar with booking restaurants online, then just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for an account here. (New users get extra $3 or around ₩3,000 off first booking!)
- Go to the booking page of Han River Chavit Cuisine Buffet here.
- Select the date and provide other customer information.
- Check out with your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.*
- Wait for the mobile voucher/s that we’ll send via the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW to see other local payment options, like phone payment!
Chavit Cuisine is located in 683 Olympic-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (2nd Floor). For more information, visit their booking page on WAUG here.