Looking to have a filling American brunch in Seoul? Check out this restaurant that has a la carte and bottomless options!
- Owned by celebrated chef Lee Song-hee, Maissong or My Ssong in Gangnam is recognized by many as the best brunch restaurant in Seoul.
- Here you can have a hearty plate of Eggs Benedict, Cobb Salad, and French Toast, which you can all book here at a discount.
- Every Wednesday, Maissong also offers an unlimited brunch spread, which typically consists of waffles, eggs, pasta, and sandwiches.
Explore more: Where to Get Great Pizza in Seoul
Where to Have American Brunch in Seoul
Tucked in a quiet neighborhood, Maissong (마이쏭) is an inviting open-air restaurant for serious brunch hunters. It’s a rustic, American-style brunch place by Chef Lee Song-Hee, who’s behind the crowd-favorite Grand Ciel and Hyundai Department Store’s Chef Box. The charming restaurant famously serves Spinach & Bacon Eggs Benedict, Shrimp Tacos, and French Toast, which you can follow-through with a slice of their homemade cakes.
If you want to have a fail-proof brunch experience in Seoul, then make your way to Maissong, which offers these a la carte and unlimited buffet options:
1. A la Carte Brunch in Maissong
First up on the menu, Maissong’s Cobb Salad. With its generous serving of chopped greens, veggies, and boiled eggs, this is the perfect way to start your meal. You can choose to have their signature Ssong Burger next, which delights with a big and juicy patty.
If you want to have some lighter options for your brunch in Seoul, go for Maissong’s Shrimp Taco or BLT Sandwich. The former has the right amount of cajun kick, while the BLT is a towering sandwich that may just remind you of home.
Fan of the British-combo Fish & Chips? Maissong’s version will definitely delight. Cooked to golden brown perfection, the fish just melts in your mouth. You can also have some French Toast, which tastes as awesome as it looks! (You will not want to share.)
Last but not least, the Eggs Benedict. No visit to this brunch restaurant in Seoul is complete without trying this dish. I like how the muffins and eggs are cooked to perfection, and the heavenly hollandaise sauce just completes everything.
Maissong’s a la carte menu options range from ₩8,500-23,700 or $7.5-20. You can book them below at a discount, and if you’re not a WAUG user yet, just sign up to get $3 or ₩3,000 off your first booking!
2. Wednesday Brunch Buffet in Seoul
Breakfast and lunch buffet lovers, here’s one for you! Every Wednesday, Maissong in Gangnam offers a very appetizing brunch spread, which consists of some of their popular menu items!
Brunch in Maissong or My Ssong is held in two sessions: 10am-12:30pm & 1-2:50pm. Rates are set at ₩28,500 or $25 per person, but you can book it for just ₩27,000 or $23.8 below!
Maissong currently has a 5-star rating on WAUG (both for their a la carte and buffet options). Here’s what our users had to say about this brunch place in Seoul:
WAUG is the No. 1 travel and dining booking app in South Korea. If you’re unfamiliar with booking online, here are the 5 simple steps to book Maissong brunch in Seoul:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New users get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 discount!)
- Proceed to the restaurant’s booking page: A la Carte or Buffet
- Choose the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.*
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download here.
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW so you can see the other local payment options, like phone payment!
Location & Hours
Maissong is located in 16-4, Dosan-daero 45-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. They are open from 10am-10pm daily (closed for break at 3-5pm).