Discover NYC at your own pace! Book a rental bike in Central Park at a discounted price here. 🚴
- Take a scenic bike ride in Central Park’s 10-km trail!
- Explore the world-famous attraction at your own pace, and ride along the Hudson River if you wish!
- Renting a bike in Central Park typically costs $40 per day (full day), but you can book on WAUG here for only $22!
- First time to use WAUG? Sign up here and get a welcome $3 discount coupon for your first booking. 🎊
Explore more: SUMMIT One Vanderbilt Ticket Guide: Price & Promo 2022
Bike Rental in Central Park NYC
Exploring the Big Apple by bike is definitely one of the better ways to experience the city. Aside from the gush of wind that you’ll feel as you ride, you’ll also get to cover more of NYC and discover more of its art, culture, and architecture.
If you’re planning to rent a bike in New York City, it’s definitely a must to go cycling in the scenic trails of Central Park. The world-famous attraction, which is the city’s oasis, offers an exciting discovery experience with its 10-km bike trail. Not only will you ride with locals who are having a leisurely ride of their own (which gives a sense of community), you’ll also get to immerse in the city’s lush green zone and spot familiar zones that are popularized in movies and TV series.
To rent a bike in NYC, get a 12-hour pass or DayPass on WAUG here. It’s cheap — almost 50% less than the normal price of $40 for a bike rental. With this DayPass, you’ll get 12 hours of biking on your own (unguided), choose a top-of-the-line Cannondale bike, and visit other places freely like the Hudson River and the Brooklyn Bridge.
You’ll get to enjoy the following inclusions:
- Illustrated map (color-coded map for bikers)
- Safety helmet
- Bike lock
- Basket for your belongings
- Roadside assistance (in case of bike-related issues during your ride)
What you’ll love most about this rental bike in Central Park is that it comes with a premium Cannondale bicycle, which is one of the best brands in the world. You’ll get to choose the bike that you like and even select from tandem bikes, electric bikes, and other special bikes available (additional fees may apply).
Central Park Rental Bike Price & Deal
Here are the rates for the DayPass, which provides 12 hours of unlimited and unguided biking in NYC:
- The Bike Rental DayPass gives you up to 12 hours of unlimited biking in Central Park and other bike trails of your choice.
- Mobile voucher. Use your smartphone to redeem your bike! There’s no need to print the voucher, too.
- Roadside assistance included.
How to Book a Rental Bike in Central Park on WAUG
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Central Park Bike Rental here.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Check out using your credit, debit, or preaid card.
- Get a mobile voucher via email or the WAUG app.
Central Park Bike Rental Location & Hours
Pick up your rental bike at 346 W 57th Street New York NY 10019 (Unlimited Biking Columbus Branch). Available from 9am-5pm.
Featured images from Unlimited Biking.