- AVOH, an avocado restaurant in Hapjeong, serves fresh salads, sandwiches, and rice bowls.
- If you want to get a fill of healthy food, you should try their Truffle Chicken Salad Bowl, Egg Sandwich, or Avo Rice. (For vegans and vegetarians, you will love their Tofu Salad Bowl!)
- Menu items start at ₩8,000 or $7, but you can book AVOH here to enjoy a discount!
- WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 booking platform from South Korea that you can use to book your trip and meal. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and get ₩3,000 or $3 off your first booking! 🎉
Best Place to Get Avocado in Seoul
AVOH, as you can tell by the name, is your spot for all things avocado. If you’re craving for an avocado-based meal or a post-workout snack, or if you simply want to eat something fresh and healthy, then this restaurant in Seoul will not disappoint. What I like most about the place is that they only use fresh ingredients, so much so that they rather close early when stocks are out than use produce from previous days.
AVOH is easily accessible via Hapjeong or Hongik Univ. Station, which means that you can easily pop in if you’re ever in Hongdae area. The store is quite small, but it has that cute and friendly vibe that elevates the dining experience.
As for the food, this avocado place in Seoul very well surpasses expectations. Their portions are quite big and the components, which change in season, satisfying. Here are some of the menu items that you can try (price and availability may change without notice):
1. Avocado Salads
|OFFER ON |
|1. Truffle Chicken Bowl||₩12,500|
|2. Shrimp Bowl||₩13,000|
|3. Cheese Bowl||₩13,500|
|4. Beef Bowl||₩13,000|
|5. Tofu Bowl||₩12,500|
2. Avocado Sandwiches
|OFFER ON |
|4. Shrimp & Egg||₩9,000|
3. Avocado Rice Bowls
4. Smoothie & Juice Cleanse
|OFFER ON |
|1. Avocado Banana Smoothie||₩5,500|
|2. Juice Cleanse||₩4,900|
Want to see what other customers thought about this avocado place in Seoul? Check out their reviews here.
How to Book AVOH Online
If you’re unfamiliar with booking restaurants online, then just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New users get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 discount! 🎉)
- Click here to go to the booking page of AVOH in Hapjeong.
- Select the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW so you can see the other local payment options, like phone payment!
Address & Hours
AVOH is located in 78-9, Yanghwa-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea. They are open from 8am-7pm on weekdays and 10am-4pm on Saturdays.
To get directions from Naver Map, click here.
Featured images from @avoh.kr on Instagram.