Visit one of the most important landmarks in Paris! Book Arc de Triomphe tickets here 🎉
- Visit Arc de Triomphe, a monument commissioned by Napoleon to honor the soldiers who died in the first World War.
- Climb up to the rooftop and be rewarded by the view of Champs-Élysées — an unrivaled sightseeing experience from a height of 50 meters.
- Save time when you book Arc de Triomphe tickets with skip-the-line access here!
- First time to use WAUG? Sign up here and get an extra $3 discount coupon (around €2.5).
Explore more: Saint-Chapelle: Tickets, Deals, & What Not to Miss 2022
Arc de Triomphe
Getting ready to explore Paris? If it’s your first time to visit the City of Lights, make sure to explore Arc de Triomphe. While you’re most likely to see this iconic landmark from afar whenever you’re on the road, nothing really beats the experience of actually exploring it. The historical monument holds more than beauty — it’s a tribute commissioned by Napoleon to honor the French soldiers who died during World War I.
As an attraction, there are many things to do in Arc de Triomphe. The most popular would be sightseeing from the rooftop, which boasts a breathtaking view of the Parisian avenues from a height of 50 meters. To enjoy this experience, you would need to do the 284-stair climb since lifts to top are not available. The average tourist would say that the climb is actually easy, but if you’re worried about this part, just know that you’d be rewarded by really amazing views. You can definitely do it!
To make the most of your trip, make sure to enter the photo and video exhibitions, capture the names of the French soldiers engraved on the arc, and pay your respects at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, which is a site that honors to the French armies. There is also a regular rekindling of the Eternal Flame at the Tomb, which you can witness at 6:30pm.
Arc de Triomphe Tickets & Deals
Ready to add Arc de Triomphe in your travel plans? Book tickets on WAUG, the No. 1 activity booking app in South Korea! Check out our offer:
|ARC DE TRIOMPHE TICKETS||PRICE||LESS DISCOUNT FOR NEW WAUG USERS*|
(18+ years old)
- Skip-the-line Access. No need to wait at the ticket booth — simply show your Arc de Triomphe ticket for admission.
- Mobile entry. At the entrance, present the ticket on your smartphone or tablet. No need to print passes.
- Admission to the rooftop and exhibitions. Get access to all the areas designated for visitors.
- Instant confirmation. With your Arc de Triomphe ticket from WAUG, you can enjoy same-day and last-minute access at the monument — perfect for spontaneous travelers!
- *Extra discount. First-time WAUG users will get an extra $3 discount coupon (around €2.5) after signing up! Note that the discount applies per booking and not per ticket. Minimum purchase may apply.
How to Book Arc de Triomphe Tickets on WAUG
Not sure how to buy tickets online? Just follow these steps!
- Log in or sign up for a WAUG account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Arc de Triomphe Tickets here.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Check out using your credit, debit, or prepaid card.
- Receive your mobile ticket via email or the WAUG app.
Reviews for Arc de Triomphe
What did WAUG users think about the Parisian landmark? Check out the following reviews (translated from Korean):
The Arc de Triomphe is a must visit! The view you see here is really beautiful ~ ^^김경*
Climb up for the best view of Paris!장수*
Paris Arc de Triomphe night view is so amazing ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ정혜*
Who gets FREE admission to Arc de Triomphe?
Access to the Arc de Triomphe is FREE for (1) visitors 17 years and below who are not on a school tour; (2) EU residents under 26 years old; (3) disabled visitors; (4) job seekers; (5) and visitors on income support (with valid proof of entitlement).
Arc de Triomphe Hours & Location
Arc de Triomphe is located in Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris, France. They are open daily from 10am-10:30pm with last admission at 10pm (or 30 minutes before closing). Do note that the monument is usually closed on the following dates:
- January 1
- May 1
- May 8 (morning)
- May 21 (morning)
- July 14 (morning)
- July 18
- November 11 (morning)
- December 25
Explore More in Paris
Aside from Arc de Triomphe, check out the following attractions that you can add to your itinerary!