Head on over to Welli Hilli’s campgrounds, located just 1 hour from Seoul, and enjoy camping in Korea! 🏕️
- Welli Hill Park, popular for its recreational activities, offers the perfect camping site near Seoul.
- Ideal for summer, fall, winter, and spring, their site is spacious and offers convenient amenities like showers, toilets, adrenaline attractions, and a children’s lounge!
- Tickets for Welli Hilli’s camp grounds cost ₩40,000 per night per person, but if you’re a new WAUG user, you can get an extra ₩3,000 off your first booking. Simply sign up here!
Explore more: Car Camping in Korea: Best Rental Options to Book
Welli Hilli: The Perfect Camp Site Near Seoul
Got all the camping gears but don’t know where next to camp? Head on over to Gangwon’s Welli Hilli Park where you can enjoy a fun camping experience in Korea! The resort is located just about an hour away from Seoul and has all the amenities that make the perfect stay. With clean shower rooms and toilets to children’s lounge and an open field, all you have to do is pitch your tent and worry about nothing else! What’s more is that Welli Hilli also has various amusement and adrenaline attractions like the luge, indoor bowling alley, and archery center, so you can add on to your cozy camping trip!
1. Spacious camping site for ‘untact’ trips
2. Camper-friendly for the perfect experience
3. Cozy and safe
Welli Hilli Park Camp Grounds: Ticket Price
For an overnight stay per camper, a ticket sells for ₩40,000. Here’s how you can book:
- Download WAUG and sign up for an account here. (New users get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 discount! 🎉)
- Proceed to the booking page.
- Select the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
Address & Hours
Welli Hilli Park is located at 194 Duwon-ri, Dunnae-myeon, Hoengseong-gun, Gangwon-do. Check-in time is from 12pm and check-out is 12pm the following day.
Featured header image (R): Source