Traveling to Jeju in 2021? Sign up for WAUG here and book your tours, attractions, and activities with our special January discount coupon! 🐮
January 2021 Jeju Island Travel Sale
Want to explore Jeju Island on the first few months of 2021? Awesome — WAUG has an exciting travel sale that you don’t want to miss! Aside from the regular discount offers that we have on our website and app, we have prepared a special ₩1,000 & 2,000 discount coupons that you can use to reduce the total cost of your booking! This offer is valid until 2021.01.31 only, and both new and existing members can participate! Here are 21 eligible activities and attractions that you can book for your trip (rates listed below are the ticket price less WAUG’s regular discount and promotional coupon):
1. Tours & Attraction Tickets
- WAUG Pink Jeju Island Bus Tour – starts at ₩27,900 (vs. regular price of ₩29,900)
- Shinhwa World – starts at ₩19,000 (vs. regular price of ₩39,000)
- Loveland – ₩6,900 (vs. regular price of ₩12,000)
- Hallim Park – ₩9,400 (vs. regular price of ₩11,000)
- Alive Museum Jeju – ₩7,300 (vs. regular price of ₩12,000)
- Banglimwon – ₩5,500 (vs. regular price of ₩9,000)
- Ilchul Land – ₩5,500 (vs. regular price of ₩9,000)
- Yeomiji Botanical Garden – ₩7,700 (vs. regular price of ₩12,000)
- Jeju Flower & Bird Park – ₩12,400 (vs. regular price of ₩18,000)
- Maze Land – ₩7,900 (vs. regular price of ₩12,000)
- Mini Land – ₩3,500 (vs. regular price of ₩7,200)
- Herb Garden – ₩7,900 (vs. regular price of ₩12,000)
2. Attractions for the Little Ones
- Jeju Ghost House – starts at ₩4,800 (vs. regular price of ₩8,000)
- Jeju Brick Campus – starts at ₩11,500 (vs. regular price of ₩15,000)
- Toy Park – starts at ₩5,500 (vs. regular price of ₩8,800)
3. Things to Do in Jeju
- Go-Kart Experience – starts at ₩10,000 (vs. regular price of ₩25,000)
- Kayaking at Vicheollin – starts at ₩10,000 (vs. regular price of ₩15,000)
- Horseback Riding & Trekking (Double) – starts at ₩15,000 (vs. regular price of ₩35,000)
- Jeju Rail Bike – starts at ₩9,800 (vs. regular price of ₩15,000)
- Medium-distance Horseback Riding – starts at ₩9,000 (vs. regular price of ₩15,000)
- SAFEX Luggage Delivery (Jeju Airport to Accommodation) – starts at ₩6,000 (vs. regular price of ₩8,000)
How to Book Jeju Island Activities Online
If you’re unsure how to book your tickets or tours online, then just follow these simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Find your preferred activities here.
- Download the coupon from an eligible activity or product.
- Choose the date of your visit and provide the other information.
- Use your discount coupon and check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX. (Switch the page’s currency to KRW to see other local payment options, like Naver Pay and mobile payment.)
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Complete Your Itinerary
Looking for more attractions to visit in Jeju-do? These guides may help:
You’ll fall in love with the view of the Dragon Eye Mountain!