Be among the first to visit SkyHelix Sentosa! Get tickets at a discounted price here. 🎉
- SkyHelix Sentosa, the highest open-air ride in Singapore, will take you to a height of 79m above sea level.
- The new attraction gently rotates and will give you a 360-degree view of Sentosa and the Southern Waterfront.
- Keep your feet dangling in air and let loose with a complimentary refreshing drink.
- Book your SkyHelix tickets on WAUG, the No. 1 activity booking platform from South Korea! (New users get extra $3 coupon after signing up! 🎊)
Before You Go
SkyHelix Sentosa can only admit guests who are fully vaccinated. Children aged 12 years and below who are not vaccinated can take the ride if accompanied by a fully-vaccinated adult. See the full entry and guidelines here.
3 Things to Love About SkyHelix Sentosa in Singapore
Spend your holidays (or any day, for that matter) in SkyHelix, the new open-air panoramic ride in Singapore. The country’s most recent attraction, which opened in December 15, 2021, promises locals and foreigners a refreshing and exciting way to enjoy the outdoors — and more! Here’s what you’ll love about SkyHelix Sentosa:
1. Ride in an open gondola that rises 79 meters above sea level
Sit in an open-air gondola that gently rotates as it ascends to a height of 79 meters! Enjoy the captivating 360-degree views from the helix ride, which families, friends, and couples will love. SkyHelix is the highest attraction of its kind in Singapore, so you’re in for a cool and literally leveled-up experience.
2. Dazzling and romantic night views
Looking for fun things to do with your significant other? If you visit SkyHelix after sunset, you both can enjoy the fantastic view of Singapore at night. You’ll also see the ride itself light up — an impressive sight that you probably will want to capture at least a dozen times!
3. Free drink or souvenir for every SkyHelix Sentosa ticket
Last but not least, you’ll love that your SkyHelix Sentosa ticket comes with a freebie! Choose to get a non-alcoholic drink that you can get from the Snack Bar or a souvenir that will remind you of your visit.
SkyHelix Sentosa Ticket Price: Dated & Open-Admission
Admission passes for SkyHelix is available on WAUG, which means that you can get it a discounted price. Here’s our offer:
|TICKET (Dated & Open-Date)||REGULAR RATES||PRICE ON WAUG|
|Adult (13 and up)||S$18||S$16.2|
|Child (4-12 years old)||S$15||S$13.75|
- Dated tickets must be used on the selected day and time slot.
- Open Admission (or non-dated) SkyHelix Sentosa tickets are valid for use within 1 month from the date of booking.
- Inclusive of one (1) free drink or souvenir
How to Book SkyHelix Sentosa Tickets on WAUG
WAUG is the No. 1 activity booking platform from Korea. Here’s how to book:
- Log in or sign up for an account here. (New users get extra $3 coupon after signing up!)
- Buy tickets for SkyHelix here.
- Select the ticket type and quantity.
- Check out using your debit, credit, or prepaid card (Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX).
- Receive your mobile voucher with QR code, which you can scan on the day of your visit!
Address & Hours
SkyHelix Sentosa is located in 41 Imbiah Road. They are open from 10am-9:30pm daily (last boarding at 9pm).
Featured images from Mount Faber Leisure.