Enjoy 20% off on Museum DAH tickets when you book here! (New users get extra ₩3,000 or $3 off first purchase 🥳)
- Museum DAH is a digital art museum in Busan that’s filled with vivid interactive displays.
- Visitors of all ages enjoy the ceiling-to-floor imageries that tickle the mind and delight the senses.
- The entrance fee for Museum DAH in Busan is ₩18,000 or $16.2 per head, but you can get a ticket here for only ₩14,400 or $13 (20% off)!
- WAUG is the No. 1 activity booking platform from South Korea. If you haven’t yet, download the app here, sign up, and receive the ₩3,000 or $3 discount coupon for new users! 🎉
Explore more: A Trip to SEA LIFE Busan: Guide & How to Get Tickets
Museum DAH in Busan
Tucked in the Centum City Area in Busan is an up and coming museum that’s quickly gaining popularity among locals — Museum DAH. Also known as the digital art museum, this 2-story attraction delights with vibrant LED and LCD displays of nature, abstract art, and creative fixtures. It’s a place full of colors, which means that kids will absolutely enjoy the sights. Of course, if you’re not a kiddo like me anymore, you’ll have fun taking pictures and selfies, which you can expect to come out dramatic! Just take a look at the following so you can get an idea of what to expect:
Ceiling-to-floor digital media installations that will make you feel like you’re in another dimension!
Interactive themed zones that depict various scenarios.
Abstract art that all kinds of travelers will enjoy!
The ongoing exhibit at Museum DAH has a theme of Super Nature, so you can expect a lot of displays of biodiversity. Its debut exhibit last year was called Maximalia, which presented home living and everyday life.
Getting Your Museum DAH Busan Tickets
Admission to Museum DAH originally costs ₩18,000 or $16.2 per person, but you can book on WAUG below for only ₩14,400 or $13! Of course, if you’re a new WAUG user, you can use the $3 or ₩3,000 discount coupon to further reduce the cost of your first transaction. 😊
How to Book Museum DAH Online
If you’re unfamiliar with booking attractions online, just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New members get a $3 or ₩3,000 discount coupon! 🎉)
- Proceed to the booking page of Museum DAH here.
- Select the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW to activate the local card processor and see the other payment options!
Make the most of your trip to Busan!
Looking for other things to do and places to visit aside from Museum DAH? Check these out:
- Trick Eye Museum Busan
- Busan Tower
- Busan Air Cruise (Songdo Marine Cable Car)