Looking for a cheap hotel in Incheon Airport Terminal 1? Consider Darakhyu by Walkerhill, which you can book for less here!
- Incheon Airport Terminals 1 & 2 have two types of hotels that you can book: the standard transit hotel and the capsule hotel. They are operated by Walkerhill Hotels & Resorts.
- The capsule hotel is perfect if you want to get a quick shut-eye for. Find more details here.
- If you prefer to stay in Incheon Airport Transit Hotel, you can book your room for Terminal 1 here and Terminal 2 here. Rates start at ₩63,200 or $54!
Incheon Airport Transit Hotel in Terminal 1 & 2
The airport in Incheon is one of the best in the world, so you can definitely look forward to superior accommodation facilities. The transit hotels in the two terminals are operated by Walkerhill Hotels & Resorts, a leading brand in South Korea. They offer various rooms, including a Single Room and a Double & Twin Room, which come with air-conditioning, TV, desk, and other esssentials.
For a 6-hour stay in Incheon Airport Transit Hotel in Terminal 1, the regular rate is ₩66,550 or $56. However, you can book this voucher to enjoy a discounted rate of ₩63,200 or $54! This is a voucher that offers more flexibility for passengers since it’s valid for a week (stay up to 6 hours).
Similarly, you can also book your stay in Incheon Airport Transit Hotel in Terminal 2 here. Rates are the same with Terminal 1, but the voucher only has a single-day validity (stay up to 6 hours).
Still looking for a better deal? If you haven’t used WAUG before, you can get an additional $3 or ₩3,000 discount coupon by signing up!
Incheon Airport Capsule Hotels in Terminal 1 & 2
Looking for a more affordable place to stay? You may also consider Darakhyu, which is the capsule hotel brand of Walkerhill. The general area resembles a traditional Korean house or hanok, and the room is equipped with shower areas and a high-end mattress. The capsule hotel also offers guests a smart experience by letting them control temperature and lighting from their mobile phones!
Rates at Darakhyu start at ₩26,400 or $23 for 3 hours (single room & shower). To score a discount, you can book your capsule hotel room for ICN Terminal 1 here and Terminal 2 here! (The rate applies for a stay between 8am-8pm daily.)
Of course, if you’re looking for a place where you can have a meal or a drink, then also consider booking Matina Lounge in Terminal 1 or 2 here!
How to Book Incheon Airport Transit or Capsule Hotels Online
WAUG is the leading travel and dining booking platform from South Korea. If you haven’t used WAUG yet, here are to steps to reserve a room in Incheon Airport Transit Hotel or Darakhyu Capsule Hotel:
- Log in or sign up for an account here. (Click the floating $3 or ₩3,000 coupon on the next page to sign up!)
- Click here to select your accommodation in Incheon Airport.
- Choose the date of your visit and provide the other information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.*
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download here.
*Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW to see other local payment options, like phone payment!
Notes & Reference
Walkerhill complies with the government regulations and guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19. To check which of the hotels in Incheon Terminal 1 & 2 are open for booking, click on the following links: Incheon Airport Transit Hotel and Darakhyu