Delve into the realm of photography at Fotografiska New York! Book tickets at a discounted price here 📷
- Get access to Fotografiska New York, a global cultural space that features rotating collections of established and aspiring photographers.
- See how arts, culture, and nightlife converge in the The Church Mission House, the iconic building featured in Netflix’s “Inventing Anna”.
- Make the most out of your visit by booking the Fotografiska New York Ticket + Drink here, which includes admission and your choice of drip coffee, tea, wine, or beer!
- First time to use WAUG? Sign up here and get an extra $3 discount coupon for your first booking 🎊
Visiting Fotografiska New York
Whether you’re here after watching Netflix’s “Inventing Anna” or you’re curious about the NYC location of the renowned Stockholm-based museum, one thing’s for sure: you should visit Fotografiska New York when you have the chance. Housed inside the iconic Church Mission House in 281 Park Ave S, the museum offers an experience like no other — a nice mix of culture, arts, nightlife, bespoke retail, and epicurean dining. You’ll get lost in the multi-level showcase of images, captured by established and emerging photographers through rotating collections. Here are some photos to help you visualize the space:
Fotografiska New York Tickets & Discount Offers
Admission passes for Fotografiska NYC is available on WAUG, which means you can book at a discounted price! Here’s our offer:
How to Book Fotografiska NYC Tickets
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Fotografiska New York tickets here.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Check out using your prepaid, debit, or credit card.
- Receive your voucher via email or the WAUG app.
Address & Hours
Fotografiska New York is located in 281 Park Ave South, New York, NY 10010. They are open from 9am-9pm daily, with last admission at 1 hour before closing.
Featured images from Fotografiska New York Facebook page.