Where are the best escape rooms in Seoul?
Want to spend time solving mysteries and puzzles in an escape room? If you and your friends are down for a good scare in Seoul, visit any of these escape rooms in Hongdae that you can book at a discount on WAUG! (New users get extra ₩3,000 off after signing up here!)
1. X Escape Room Hongdae
Let’s start with the most haunting escape room in Hongdae: X Escape! They offer themed rooms with varying difficulty levels, which is great for first-timers and frequent visitors. For beginners, you can enter the Cursed Doll Room (저주 인형), which features a jealous doll that will try its best not to let you go (she’s got abandonment issues). However, if you’re looking for a real challenge, you’ll find it in Room #8: 생체실험731 or the Living Body Experiment 731. The room has a 4.5/5 difficulty level and a 4/5 fear or scare level. Good luck.
- PRICE per person
- A-1. [주중] 1인 이용권 or Weekday Ticket: ₩9,900
- C-1. [주말 및 공휴일] 1인 이용권 or Weekend/Public Holiday Ticket: ₩12,500
- Branch 1: 12pm-10pm from Sunday-Thursday and 10am-11pm every Friday & Saturday (may change depending on social distancing level)
2. Breakout Escape in Hongdae
If you’re fan of the global franchise Breakout, then you will love their escape room in Seoul, South Korea! As a brand, Breakout is known for their cinematic timelines and challenges that trick the senses. If you want to solve really challenging puzzles and mysteries with your friends or significant other, then this is the escape room to visit!
- A-1. [1인권] 조조 특가 or Ticket for 1: ₩15,000
- B-4. [2인] 주중 이용권 or Weekday Ticket for 2: ₩40,000
- C-1. [2인] 주말 이용권 or Weekend Ticket for 2: ₩42,000
- B-2. [5인] 주중 이용권 or Weekday Ticket for 5: ₩90,000
- C-4. [5인] 주말 이용권 or or Weekend Ticket for 5: ₩90,000
- Address: 3-4/F 102 Wausan-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul
- Hours (may change depending on social distancing level)
- Weekday: 11:40am-12am
- Weekend: 10:30am-12am
How to Book Escape Rooms in Hongdae on WAUG
Currently, the product pages for the escape rooms in Seoul are available in Korean language only. To translate to your preferred language, you can use Papago or Google Translate using your browser.
Here’s how to book on WAUG:
- Log in or sign up for a WAUG account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of your preferred escape room in Seoul.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Check out using your debit/credit card, mobile payment, or Toss.
- Wait for your voucher on the WAUG app, which you can book below:
Featured image taken from X Escape Hongdae.