Have a memorable Chuseok in Seoul when you dine in these restaurants that you can book with an extra discount!
Best Restaurants in Seoul to Visit During Chuseok
Chuseok is typically all about food, family, and quality time, and if you want to take in the holiday spirits and celebrate with your friends or significant other, you can book the following restaurants in Seoul on WAUG:
1. The Place Dining
Let’s begin this list with a fantastic Italian restaurant in N Seoul Tower: The Place Dining. This casual restaurant not only serves the best homemade pizza and ravioli, but also offers a panoramic view of Seoul city’s skyline — something that friends, couples, and families will enjoy! If you have a couple of hours more to spend, you can also drop by the N Seoul Tower for a breathtaking sightseeing experience and take photos at the attraction’s sky decks and love lock zones!
- What to order: 3인 세트 or 3-person Set, which comes with fresh bread, Hanwoo and Mushroom Salad, Gorgonzola Pizza, Linguine in Tomato Sauce, Smoked Ribs, and Panna Cotta
- Price with WAUG’s 5% Chuseok Coupon: ₩132,050 (from ₩139,000)
- Hours: 12pm-10pm (subject to change depending on social distancing level and other restrictions)
- Address: 105 Namsan Gongong-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
- Note: N Seoul Tower tickets are booked separately here.
2. Eland Dinner Buffet Cruise
If you want to enjoy an intimate Chuseok dinner as you cruise down Han River, then the Eland Cruise is the perfect option! Feast on a spread of 50 Korean and international dishes as you admire the spectacular moonlit waterway for 90 minutes. Definitely one of the best culinary and travel experiences that Seoul has to offer!
- What to order: 디너크루즈 창가석 와인패키지 or Dinner Cruise + WIndow Seat + Wine Package
- Price with WAUG’s 5% Chuseok Coupon: ₩87,400 (from ₩92,000) per person
- Hours: 7pm-9pm (subject to change depending on social distancing level and other restrictions)
- Address: Yeouido Pier Terminal 1 / Yeouinaru Station 8-minute walk from Exit 3
3. La Table at Seoul Ibis Ambassador Myeongdong
How about a special meal in one of the best hotel dining in Seoul? Whether you want to have a Chuseok lunch or dinner, you can visit Ibis Ambassador Myeongdong for their 5-course luncheon o4 6-course dinner at an affordable price! If you also want to rest and relax, you can also book an overnight stay (or two) at a special price here.
- What to order: 런치 5코스 식사권 or 5-Course Meal Lunch Voucher, inclusive of soup, appetizer, BBQ platter, noodle, and dessert
- Price with WAUG’s 5% Chuseok Coupon: ₩38,000 (from ₩40,000) per person
- Hours: 10am-10pm (subject to change depending on social distancing level and other restrictions)
- Address: 78, Namdaemun-ro, Myeong-dong 1-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul
How to Book Restaurants in Seoul For Chuseok
Currently, the options listed above are only available on WAUG’s Korean platform. If you need to translate to another language, you may view the page on your web or mobile browser and translate with Papago or Google Translate.
- Collect WAUG’s 5% Chuseok discount voucher here.
- Proceed to the booking page of your preferred restaurant.
- Select the date, option, quantity.
- Check out using card, mobile payment, or Toss.
- Wait for your voucher on the WAUG app.