- Out of all the cafes in Jeju, the two that stand out the most are the Osulloc Tea Store and Innisfree Jeju House.
- If you want to visit the Innisfree cafe in Jeju, you can book their Hallasan Cake + Coffee set here for only ₩14,500!
- Visiting Osulloc? Get this menu set that consists of cake, Green Tea Ice Cream, and slushie!
- WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 booking platform from Korea that you can use to book your trip, meal, and lifestyle activities at a discount. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and get ₩3,000 or $3 off your first booking!
Explore more: Explore Jeju Island in 1 Day: Tour with Photographer
Must-Visit Cafes in Jeju Island
If you’re looking for coffeeshops in Jeju where you can sip your favorite cuppa and snap some awesome photos, then visit Osulloc Tea Museum or Innisfree Jeju House. As you can probably tell, these are establishments that are associated with Osulloc, Korea’s premiere tea brand, and Innisfree, a global Korean cosmetics leader. These two sites house stunning cafes with a view, and they’re actually located very close to each other so you can squeeze in both during your trip! Here’s what to expect:
1. Osulloc Tea Store: Cafe Inside Jeju’s Top Art Museum
Osulloc Tea Museum gets over 1.5 million visitors every year, which makes it one of the most popular attractions in the island. The museum has been listed as one of the Top 10 art museums in the world, but the main reason why people come to visit is because the site is just really captivating. The harmony of modern design and nature is perfectly reflected in every space, including the Osulloc Tea Store, which is the museum’s outstanding cafe.
If you’re planning to visit this cafe in Jeju, there are tons of menu items that you can choose from. However, if you want to sample all the bestsellers, I suggest getting this set. It consists of Hallabong O Fredo (slushie made of Jeju’s oranges), a serving of Baumkuchen Double Green Tea (cake), and Osulloc’s signature Green Tea Ice Cream. The set costs ₩19,600 if ordered on-site, but you can book it on WAUG for only ₩17,640! (First time to use WAUG? You’ll get a ₩3,000 or $3 coupon after signing up!)
- Address: 15, Sinhwayeoksa-ro, Andeok-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do
- Hours: 9am-6pm
2. Innisfree Jeju House Cafe: Perfect Coffee & Picnic Site
The brand Innisfree is all about nature and beauty, so you can definitely expect their cafe in Jeju to live up to its name! When you walk into the store, you’ll see a lot of wooden fixtures and hanging ornaments, which says a lot about the brand’s philosophy of naturalism. They also have a nice picnic site, which you can maximize by renting their Picnic Set.
If you’d like to spend time inside the cafe, I’d recommend getting the Hallasan Cake Set. It comes with a delicious cake that resembles Jeju’s famous shield mountain as well as your choice of drink. (For another option, you can also try the Orange Island Cake Set!)
How to Book Cafes in Jeju Island on WAUG
If you’re unfamiliar with booking cafes, restaurants, and attractions, just follow these steps:
- Log in or sign up for an account here. (New WAUG users get a $3 or ₩3,000 discount coupon 🎉)
- Proceed to the booking page of your preferred coffeeshop in Jeju.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX. (Switch the currency to KRW to see other options like Naver Pay and mobile payment.)
- Wait for your voucher on the WAUG app, which you can download below: